~Chapter 22~

Silence was the only thing which could be heared "Taeyong is just my best friend" I tried starting a conversation and breaking the silence which was killing me. "Did I ask?" He said carelessly. "Shut up and what's wrong with you attitude... I know you are jealous of him" I used the tone which I never used with him... he is too stubborn. "I didnt-" "It's ok there is nothing wrong in being jealous... after all you are my husband... and I'm completelyfine with it." I tried to tease him but he gave no response. "Put me down" I said in demanding tone. "What?" He said confused. "My feet is all fine... I just did it all to stop you".
"Are you mad?" He asks as I got off his back. I shook my head and said "why would I? And btw who was that ugly lady from earlier?" I asked. "At least she was prettier than you" he answered. We both rolled our eyes at same time and i started walking taehyung following me behind . "No suspect... just pretty as your standards are." I simply said. "Aren't you acting like typical wife?" "Who started it in the restaurant... tsk I was expecting a normal chat with you" I fasten my pace and on the other hand taeyong held his forehead in extreme disappointment, yes he was hearing us from a safe distance trying not to get caught by taehyung is he comes in his hand he is for sure dead.

Author pov-

You were now faster than he was earlier. "Rude much... Kim taehyung" you mumbled but he somehow heard it "I'm not changing myself for anyone."

This happened bcoz of that studio idiot friend of mine... how can I forget he is Kim Taehyung.... I was expecting a yes from him about that question of jealousy.... or maybe he was jealous but just didn't wanted to admit tsk tsk..

"You are more prettier than her I was just joking" he said as the blood run through his cheeks giving them red tint color.

Geez freaking old

You still continued to walk without saying a word to his compliment. "Kim y/n!" You stopped on your track and turn to see him who was standing benhind your calmly.

"I love you" he said.

"I hate you" I said

I love you too my Tae Tae

"Shut up and let's go home I'm tired... gotta take a nap" you said and started walking leaving him behind.

You were walking and didn't care if he was coming or not.

Taehyung ran towards you and gave you a hug from behind making you gasp and making you stumble. You were about to fall but before you could taehyung pulled you closer to him and hugged you, you pushed him away and started walking and decided to tease him a bit.

He was standing there with a sad pout om his face which made him look so damn cute.

After 2 mins you were still walking but he wasn't there behind you so you finally decided to take a look at him.

Y/n pov

I turned around and took a look at him he was standing there pouting cutely unknowingly it made my heart skip several beats but didn't showed it on my face... my face still had cold expression.

Aww my taetae don't pout like that it might kill me

I wanted to kiss his pouty lips so badly but controlled it.

That's it!,...I shrugged off all my thoughts and my anger too...

As I ran towards taehyung and hugged him so tightly that made him stumble... without wasting a second he hugged me back and hold me tightly in air spinning me around in the air. He gave me a kiss on my cheek. "Yah... T-taehyung put me down my head is spinning" I managed to say as he put me down "o-oh sorry sorry hehe I was just too excited" he and showed his boxy smile.

He rubbed my nose with his nose and kissed my nose making my heat level high and couldn't help but blush, I too booped his nose.

"OK now let's go home I'm tried" I said as we both started heading home

Someone sign in relief seeing this scenery

His hands moved to pick out his cell phone which was by chance power off

"Your mommy flies away... HOLY-- " He covered his mouth after turning his phone on... guess what he went to dinner with you without telling hyerim who have been trying to contact him from last 2 hours, she was waiting for him for the dinner she prepared. They were just having dinner for fun nothing else. "Shoot... shoot did I really forgot to tell her? Did I?" He gulped staring at you and taehyung who were heading back home he cries "KIM Y/N!!!! UGH!!!"

-At home-

We both reached home and I went to bathroom to get fresh and changed into my short pj's and an oversized tshirt. I walked put of the bathroom and saw a cute taehyung sitting on bed scrolling through his phone. He looked at me as soon as he felt my presence and said something which made me turn into a pure red tomato "you know you're really making it hard for me to survive tonight babygirl" I didn't said anything but just blushed "someone is blushing hard I see" he said with a smirk plastered on his face "Yah you pervert now stop drooling over me and get fresh" I said as he nodded innocently and went to bathroom

He was in the bathroom while I decided to go in the balcony to get some fresh air and went out and stood there staring at the night view and feeling the cool night breeze closing my eyes. The cool breeze gently touching my skin and all my thoughts settled down as the night gets darker.

A/n pov-

You got out of your thought and flinched when he came out of nowhere and back hugged you and rested his chin on my shoulder. "It's beautiful right?" You nodded "but not as beautiful as my princess" he placed soft kiss on my neck

Taehyung turned me around making me face him our nose were just inches away he leaned in to kiss you but you decided to tease him so you slide down and got out of his hands and ran inside the bedroom

"You-" he said and started chasing you

You ran and now you were on top of the bed and he was in front of the bed "you are becoming naughty day by day" he said and started approaching you slowly, but you took the pillow and started hitting him "yahh!! What are you doing! So now you wanna pick up a pillow fight with me huh?" He said as he took the other pillow and started hitting you too. You both were still pillow fighting with each other and all the fur of the pillow were laying here and there in the whole room.

He hold my wrist and pulled me causing me falling on the top of him. You widened you eyes as it made your breath uneven you grabbed his tshirt in a tight fist.

For few mins you were in that position but suddenly taehyung flipped you and now he is on top of you and you are stuck under him he started leaning closer slowly "y-yah w-what a-are you d-doing" "shhh just enjoy the moment babygirl" not gonna lie but his words made you blush really hard. He kissed your cherry lips deeply soon you also kissed him back. After a long deep and passionate kiss you pulled off to catch up air. He got off of you laying himself on the other side of the bed.
He slid his hands around your waist and pulled you closer in his embrace and whispered "I love you babygirl I hope I survive tonight beside you you are making it really hard for me" he said as you blushed hardly and buried you tomato face in his chest to hid you red face "say it back" he said as you dared to look up at him and whispered "I love you too tae" you said and pecked his cheeks and that's how you both fall asleep in each other's embrace

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

💜💜💜