~Chapter 25~

After 2 months

Y/n pov

Tears fall down my cheeks. Tears of joy.  I covered my mouth with my palms and screamed internally in excitement not wanting Tae to wake up.

I decided to tell it to Tae on his birthday... his birthday is in 2 days....

These two months were smooth like butter. Nothing bad happened, everything was just perfect. Today it became even more perfect. I'm very happy. I can't believe it's finally happening!!!.

I freshen up and went downstairs to make breakfast for tae and me. After finishing making breakfast I went up to our shared room

"Wake up babe or else you gonna be late for your office" I am trying to wake Tae up from last 20 mins. He is such a sleeping bear.

After so many fail attempts I finally came up with an idea, I smirk at my evil plan.

I went to the bathroom took a bucket full of cold water and splash it on tae's angelic face.

"Ahhh- what the hell!!!" He woke up at instant wiping off water from his face with his hands. "Finally! You woke up" I said in relief. "You could have woke me up by shaking me or anything the water wasn't necessary" he pout "Yes it was my dear husband" I said as I peaked his pouty lips and went near the door "now get up and freshen up its already 7.30" I said before going

Tae pov

"It's just 7.30 I've so mu- WHAT THE HELL!!! IT'S 7.30 ALREADY!!!!  Shit shit shit I've an important meeting today at 8.. I need to hurry the hell up!" I said as I quickly got up from bed and rushed to the bathroom

After 20 mins -

I came down all ready for going to office. I saw my beautiful wifey sitting on the kitchen counter scrolling through her ph. I went to her and hugged her. "Where is my morning kiss?" I said in a baby voice "I already gave it to you remember" she said as I thought for a while and started whining "ahhhh that was a peck not a kiss" I pout. "Still it was a kiss now let's eat breakfast" she said getting down front he counter and sat on the dining table, the breakfast was already served. "Actually I'm already very late. I'm having am important meeting today at 8. I'll have my breakfast at office" I said and went towards the couch and sat on it while wearing my shoes. I was done wearing my shows and shoot there without saying anything. "C'mon at least have a spoon?" She said but I denied.
"OK... but dont forget to eat" I nodded. "What? Aren't you getting late go or else y'll miss your meeting" she said but I stood there like a statue "kiss or else I won't go" I said as she shook her head in disbelief

Y/n pov

"Oh God Tae you are such a baby" I went near him and kissed him "I hope our baby isn't like you" I said in flow without knowing that I spoiled my surprise "WHAT!? IM GONNA BE A DAD!!!!! YAY!!!!" He started jumping like a kid. I panicked and started thinking how to save from he spoiler. "What?! N-no! I was just saying that. I'm not actually pregnant" I lied, hope he believe it. "O-oh ok...." He said sadly. "OK now go to office" I tried to change the topic, which I successfully did.
"Oh yeah I'm late byeee love you" he said as he peaked my lips before leaving. I waved my hand and closed the door.

"OK... so... I should throw a party for tae's birthday after all its MY husband's birthday" I said as I went in the living room and threw myself on the couch.
I took my phone and dialed someone's number

OTP

"Hello mom!"

"Hey sweetie! Whats up?"

"Mom as you know tae's birthday is in 2 days I decided to throw a party"

"Sounds good! So what do you want me to do?"

"Mom... uhh... can you come at our house and live here with us until tae's birthday"

"Oh..ok sure I'll come today at 4 pm"

"OK alright! Then byeee love you"

"Bye sweetie love you too"

I hung up the call and let out a heavy signed. "OK all set now mom can help me with the decorations and maybe I can call bts too" I haven't meet them in like years so we can meet and enjoy too plus we can finish the decoration and all arrangement for the party.

~Time skips At 4 p.m~

I opened the door and smiled widely as I ran and hugged mom "mooommmm I missed you so much" I whined "Awww sweetie I missed you too" she said as she pulled off from the hug.

We both did a lil chit-chat and enjoyed each other's company. "OK mom I've something important to tell" I sat straight and hold her one hand in my hand "yes sweetie what is it ?" She asked as I took a deep breathe before speaking "I've a plan for tae's birthday party" I said excitedly "wow! What is the plane btw" she asked as I explained her whole plan thankfully she agreed with the plan. But I didn't told about the surprise to her too I want it to be surprise for everyone. It's just 2 days I can wait.

-After 1 day-
(day before tae's birthday)

At evening 7 p.m

Author pov

Y/n and mom were in the kitchen making dinner. You heard a horn indicating Tae was already home You rushed to the door and opened it. Tae came in and gave a tight hug to you and said "babyyyy~ I'm homeeee" he said like a lil kid "Tae are you drunk?!" You gasped "what?! NO! Can't I even behave like this with my wife" he let go of the hug. "Uhmm.. yes you can but no-" before completing your sentence he pressed his lips on yours making your eyes wide open cause little did he know mom was watching all of it from the kitchen. You tried to pull off the kiss without kissing him back so he bit your lower lip making you gasp he took the advantage and entered his tongue in your mouth. A chuckle was heard as he pulled off the kiss and said "y/n.. who is at home except you ?" Before o said anything mom came out of the kitchen "surprise!" She exclaimed making Tae's jaw drop in shock and embarrassment.
"H-hey m-mom" he shuttering "Hey son you better get a room" she teased "that means you saw e-everything" mom nodded making our boat heads hang down in embarrassment.

-After dinner-

"Hey do you guys know what is tomorrow?" He asked curiously hoping you both will say yes, but you both said no since it was part of your plan. "WHAT?! you guys don't know what tomorrow is!" We shook our head as no "tomorrow is Friday right? Is there anything important tomorrow?" You said "No I don't think so tomorrow is something important" she played along.

Without saying anything Tae stomped upstairs with an angry face. As he went upstairs you and your mom burst out of laughter "that was so good mom" I said between laughter as she nodded

We both also went to sleep...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

💜💜💜