𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

I will leave a courtesy name  for you guys if you cannot think of a good courtesy name, of course you will choose your own name. But some of you guys might feel like your names don't fit the story.

[Courtesy Name: XieYe  Xiu]
Xiu means “fine” or “beautiful”, this name was suggested because of your overwhelming beauty and/or fairness.

Of course, if you don't like it you can always choose your own, I am simply giving you an idea so you wouldn't get confused by your courtesy name and your name.

Please take note that I absolutely love music and angsty shit Soo uhmm don't be shocked if I out song lyrics out of the blue.

Now onto the story
______________
“Wei wuxian is dead! Its so great!”

“its good news that he's dead”

“that yiling Patriarch, Wei wuxian, couldn't have been killed on the spot if it wasn't for that coalition with Jin clan, Jiang clan, Lan clan, and Nie clan, for he was such a terrible man”

“i heard that beauty, [C/n], even got killed by wei wuxian. That yiling Patriarch is really a heartless demon.”

“poor [C/n], he stood proudly beside wei wuxian, only to be betrayed and killed by Wei Wuxian himself.”

________________

16 YEARS AGO

_____________________

“Wei Ying! where are you wei ying?” [Y/n], who was surrounded by dead bodies and people battling for their life, let forth a quiet wail.

Because of the slaughter that was taking place, his cries went ignored. "WEI YING! WHERE ARE YOU, WEI YING?! PLEASE SAY SOMETHING" the youngster was unable to fight any longer since he was injured and his clothes were soaked in blood. His entire body was in excruciating anguish, and he could hardly feel his legs.

“[C/n]! IM HERE! WHERE HAVE YOU GONE? " The yiling Patriarch shouted as he fought against a bunch of assailants attempting to kill him. He tiptoed to get a better view of the crowd. He recognized someone and dashed towards them as quickly as he could.

“w-wei ying!” He attempted to rise up but fell back down. He blamed himself for being so weak at this particular moment.

Wei Wuxian muttered to himself, "I'm coming [C/n], don't worry."

But then his entire world came crashing down around him.

Is it his heart, or should I say his soul? (Broken, I mean)

A corpse puppet slashed [y/n]'s chest with its sword. As he fought to keep his eyes open, the careless male could only vomit blood.

"Wei wuxian...!" he attempted to scream

_________________

Two birds on a wire
___________

Wei wuxian's face was plastered with shock and dismay by the time he arrived. What exactly has he done? "[Y/n], please stay awake, I'm right here, just keep your eyes open, okay? I'll save you. Didn't you say we'd return to yunmeng when this was over? You'll meet my family, like I promised. Please keep an eye out for me. " He struggled to preserve a steady voice as a tear spilled from his eyes.

"Wh-why are you speaking to me like I'm going anywhere w-wei ying?" [Y/n] could only say with a weak smile, " I promised you I wouldn't abandon you, didn't I? " He was out of breath.

"I'm exhausted, wei... I'll just take a break, okay?” He was aware of what was going on around him, but he refuses to believe it.

"No, no, you can't rest yet [y/n]," Wei ying said as she hugged His body and shook him awake. [y/n's] body was becoming increasingly cold as time passed.

______________

One, says “come on!”
___________

Wei ying was trembling and attempting to keep [Y/n] awake.

“wei... Isn't it just for a little while? Please? He smiled and said, "I'm exhausted..." He wiped tears off Wei ying's face with his hands.

He said sternly, "don't cry, you shouldn't."

____________

And the other says...

_________________

“im gonna have to meet your family next time...”

It was cold and dark everywhere. That's what he sees, at least.... The last thing he remembers hearing were muffled screams of pain and despair.

_______________

“I'm tired...”
_____________