𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐈.2

'Ugh, I can't take this sad sight any longer.' [y/n] muttered in a sympathetic and disgusted tone.

He spotted Lan Yuan going to assist, but [y/n] stopped him by putting his palm in front of Their table and saying, "don't worry about this."

[Y/n] straightened his robes and strode over to the insane man yelling for the young master mo to let him go.

He gazed at him and caressed his arms, and the mystery Man was taken aback by what he saw. He stopped wailing and reached for his Vail, as if he had seen a ghost.

'what the hell?!'

[y/n] dodged quickly and let go of the man, Lan Yuan noticed that [y/n]- or rather Lan Huang- was a bit uncomfortable and decided to Intervene.

When the man realized what he was doing, he dashed up to hug a wall, leaving [y/n] and Lan Yuan puzzled.

"get lost, get lost immediately!”

"No!" shouted young master mo at the poor man shaking his head. "I'm not going anywhere! " he was holding on that wall for dear life.

"go! Stop being a lunatic! " adding young master mo. [Y/n] Sweatdropped at this statement 'that's not how it works(٥↼_↼)'

"My nephew has suffered from an illness since childhood, I hope you don't mind." Madam mo began to explain, the information made [y/n] feel more bad about the other young master mo.

"You're insane, Mo Xuanyu!"

'Is that his name, then? Master mo, you have a terrible fate.' (Ben drowned fans go brr) [y/n] Gave a sigh, 'Your cousin looks more like the madman, he's dumb as a rock. Isn't it self-evident that you're insane because you suffer from a mental illness? How did they raise this guy, and how can he be a good leader any time soon?' [y/n] added, disgusted, how old is this "Young" master? (He dumber than a five year old)

"Leave now or I'll severely punish you! Take him away, Tong! " shouted young master Mo as he struggled to free Mo Xuanyu from the wall.

'Wait... Did he say he'd harshly punish him? For what purpose? He didn't do anything wrong, shouldn't we be doing something about this? ' [y/n] turned to Lan Yuan, who appeared to want to help but couldn't because he was simply told to exorcise the evil spirits. He can't be tangled up with the drama of other clans or families.

'What are you waiting for?' [y/n] looked disappointed, Lan Yuan noticed, he shook his head with shame. He, too, wished to help, but he is unable to do so. It's a rule of theirs.

[y/n] Realised Lan Yuan's hesitation and understood why.

"if you want me to leave, return the things you stole from me first!

" He screamed, straining to keep his grip on the wall. "none sense! When did I take something from you? Huh!? " remarked young master mo.

To be honest, I'd believe Mo Xuanyu for this one. I mean- based on his appearance alone, you can tell it's a face of a thief.... Please don't take offense.

Anyway-

"yes you didn't steal... You robbed me! " Accused Mo Xuanyu People outside started chattering

"how could he do that?"

"shame on him!"

'yes that's right, shame on him! Embarrassing pig! ' (I apologize if this is considered as body shaming :( )

[Y/n] thought and couldn't hide the small Smirk on his face, he looked at Lan Yuan and noticed he threw something that he mixed with a bit of his power

Oh, wait, Sizhui was trying to help! Mo Xuanyu was ready to be kicked, but thanks to Lan Yuan's assistance, he avoided it.