Chapter V - General Assembly

COMPOSITION

Article 26.

1. All Accande Terrie Ornindo members will get assistance from the General Assembly.

2. In accordance with Article 27, Section 5, if a micronation's government has just one official, the leader may be a Representative in the General Assembly.

3. In the General Assembly, A.T.O. members must have two Representatives.

Article 27. In the General Assembly, there should be Representatives.

Section 1. Representatives of countries in the General Assembly shall be appointed by the leader of the country, who shall be the Representative of the country in the General Assembly.

Section 2. In the General Assembly, each of the A.T.O. Members must have a Representative.

Section 3. Every one year on the 11th of August, the leader of the country shall appoint in accordance with this Article in Section 1.

Section 4. Representatives from the General Assembly will help in addressing the matter and will participate in accordance with the General Assembly's Rules of Procedure.

Section 5. If a country has only one citizen or government official, its leader can be a Representative in the General Assembly.

Section 6. Each country shall have 2 Seats in the General Assembly that shall participate in the legislature and decision making in the A.T.O.'s governing body.

Article 28. Representatives will vote in the General Assembly on whether anybody will join the A.T.O. Organization.

Section 1. The ¾ of the votes will be considered the majority vote

Section 2. The mode of voting is either Yay or Nay

Section 3. The special power of the Chief Justice to preside the voting session will be abided.

Article 29. If there is an issue or anything important to do, the general assembly will hold debates, sessions, meetings, discussions, and peace talks, including the plans of the General Assembly.

Article 30. There will always be a session in the General Assembly on the 18th day of every 3 months to discuss the issues, plans, and others In A.T.O.

Section 1. Every 18th of the month every 3 months a session shall commend

Section 2. The session recess shall be approved only by the General Council

Article 31. At the general meeting, the Secretary-General, the Deputy Secretary-General, and the President of the General Assembly will all take their oaths.

VOTING

Article 32. When someone joins the A.T.O. or there is a voting in the session, member states or Representatives in the general assembly can only obtain one vote.

Article 33. When a country joins the Accande Terrie Ornindo Organization, only Representatives of the General Assembly have the right to vote with a formal explanation and will adhere to the method outlined in the General Assembly's Rules of Procedure.

Article 34. The Secretary-General's plans will be presented to the General Assembly, which will hold elections and debates if the plans are approved. While the General Assembly is holding elections and debates, the Secretary-General's plans will be studied in the Accande Terrie Ornindo Court, and once the plan is passed in the Accande Terrie Ornindo Court, it will be implemented.

Article 35. The General Assembly will hold elections to pick a new Secretary-General or Deputy Secretary-General.

Section 1. To elect a new Secretary-General or Deputy Secretary-General, only representatives are eligible to vote.

Section 2. The current Charter and the articles on voting must be followed when electing a new Secretary-General or Deputy Secretary-General.

Article 36. Every Year On August 10th, The General Assembly Elects Its President For The Upcoming Session.

FUNCTIONS AND POWERS

Article 37. When the General Assembly meets on the 18th day of every 3 months, as required by Article 30 of Charter IV, the Secretary-General, Deputy Secretary-General, President of the General Assembly, and all Representatives present on that day shall include everyone on the Security Council and The Accande Terrie Ornindo Court.

Article 38. Every year on August 10th, the General Assembly elects its President for the upcoming session.

Article 39. Before the General Assembly can do anything in a micronation, it must first obtain permission from the micronation fovernment; however, if it attempts to undermine the unity of the A.T.O. nations, whether it is an A.T.O. member or not, the nation government may receive a warning from the General Assembly, even if no permission is required.

Article 40. The General Assembly may add new Organs to the A.T.O. as long as the Secretary-General's is necessary and the Representatives in the General Assembly approve it.

Article 41. If an A.T.O. member commits a significant breach of the current Charter, the General Assembly has the authority to expel the member.

PROCEDURE

Article 42. The General Assembly elects a new President to the Assembly every year on August 10th.

Article 43. The General Assembly has the authority to create any subsidiary Organs it considers essential to carry out its responsibilities.

Article 44. The General Assembly will establish its own set of regulations that will be consistent with the current Charter.

Article 45. Every Month On The 18th Day, The Secretary-General will inform the General Assembly if his or her plans and will coordinate these with the session.