Chapter VI - Security Council

COMPOSITION

Article 46.

1. The A.T.O. Security Council will be the protector of the Organization's unity.

2. One President will lead the Security Council.

3. Each member of the Security Council will be represented by one person.

4. On the Security Council, there will be two Permanent Representatives and two Non-Permanent Representatives, who will be changed every year on August 10th.

5. The Security Council will also have a Representative; however, the Security Council will only have five members.

Article 47. The Security Council's New President Will Take Office On August 10th, The Same Day As The General Assembly's New President.

Section 1. The Oath of Office must be recited by the President-Elect, the Chief Justice or Associates Justices. Judges of the A.T.O. Court administer the Oath.

Article 48. To maintain fairness, equality, and peace as well as to prevent countries from abusing their power, there will be no permanent members on the Security Council.

Article 49. The Security Council will elect a President who will work to resolve issues in the A.T.O. Organization.

Section 1. According to article 47, the President will be sworn in on August 10th.

Section 2. There will be an election for the Security Council on August 8th, and the election will end on August 10th.

Section 3. The President of the Security Council have a one-year term.

Seciton 4. According to Article 57, Section 1, the Presidents of the Security Council have relatively limited powers.

Section 5. The President of the Security Council should also guide the members of the ATO and help if there is issue, conflict, or tension in the organization, and the president will make a plan that follows the current charter as long as the Secretary-General agrees with their plan and the General Assembly passes and approves it.

Article 50. The Security Council will have representatives. According to Article 46, Number 5, only five members can be Representatives.

Section 1. Representatives will take office on August 10th for a one-year term.

VOTING

Article 51. If voting takes place at the Security Council session, the five Representatives of the Security Council shall vote simultaneously.

Article 52. Every election or voting that takes place in the Security Council must have its own set of records to maintain security.

Article 53. Before the Security Council plans and others may be established, three or more votes are r,equired.

Article 54. Only one vote is allowed for each member of the Security Council.

FUNCTIONS AND POWERS

Article 55. When someone joins the A.T.O., the Security Council will handle the Google Forms and other requirements and exams.

Article 56. The ATO Security Council will oversee non-members' admission to the Organization.

Article 57. Members of the Accande Terrie Ornindo agree to accept and implement the Security Council's decisions in accordance with the current Charter.

Article 58. The Security Council will have its own policy, which it will present to the A.T.O. Court to review and study to determine whether it adheres with the current Charter, before presenting it to the General Assembly for approval and the signature of the Secretary-General.

Section 1. They will also set limits on the authority of the Members of the Security Council, as well as the powers and responsibilities of the two Security Council Presidents.

Article 59. If a nation does anything wrong or is at fault, the A.T.O. Security Council has the authority to reprimand it.

Section 1. Members of the A.T.O. Security Council, including the President and Permanent Members, can be expelled from the A.T.O. Security Council if a nation is unfairly penalized and does not commit an infraction or breach of the Charter.

Article 60. The Security Council must first get authorization from the Secretary-General and the General Assembly before taking any action.

Article 61. Each session of the Security Council will take place on the 11th day of every month.

Article 62. Every month, the Security Council's members are required to attend the General Assembly session in accordance with Article 37.

Article 63. The Security Council will oversee peacekeeping, monitor nations that conduct themselves professionally as A.T.O. members, and ensure that all A.T.O. members abide by the present Charter.

PROCEDURE

Article 64. Non-Members of the Security Council must nevertheless abide by the Security Council's decisions as long as the Security Council follows the A.T.O. Charter.

Article 65. The Security Council must assist the General Assembly in the formation of new Organs.

Article 66. The Security Council will establish its own procedures, including how it will choose its Presidents.

Article 67. The A.T.O. Security Council will always examine the activities of A.T.O. member nations in order to maintain professionalism, peace, unity, and the A.T.O.'s global reputation.

Article 68. The Security Council will convene on a regular basis, and each of its members may be represented by a member of their government or by persons from their nation who have been sent to the Security Council to attend.