Chapter X - Ratification and Signature

Article 93. The Charter must be ratified by member-states that have signed it, under how the First Secretary-General plans for Charter Day on December 4th, 2021, and following their constitutional process.

Article 94.

1. On the day the Charter is declared, the only signatories are the heads of state or the country's representatives appointed by the heads of state.

2. The signatory countries will be the fathers of the Accande Terrie Ornindo Charter.

Article 95.

1. The original Accande Terie Ornindo Charter will be kept only by the Balzi regional government.

2. The Balzian regional government will ensure that the original United Nations charter is protected.

3. The General Assembly and the ATO Headquarters are located in the Region of Balzi, City of Legue.

Article 96.

1. Before the current Charter to be established and ratified, it must be accepted by all countries.

2. The signatory of the Representatives of each country in the charter, their country shall be the original member of the Accande Terrie Ornindo.

Article 97. The present Charter can be translated into text in different languages like Spanish, Filipino, Legueans, Cebuano, Monzenian, Kapampangan, Vietnamese, Thai, Indonesian, Malay, and Indian. According to Article 95, the original copy of the Accande Terrie Ornindo charter is in the archives of the regional government of Balzi, while another copy will be given to each government of the country to read and be able to begin a new process under the present Charter.

On this fourth day of December, in the year of our Lord two thousand twenty-one, the beloved representatives of each United Nations member-state signed the Present Charter and DONE and established in the City of Legue, Region of Balzi.