Chapter VIII - the Secretariat

Article 81. The Secretariat shall have a Secretary-General and such other staff or officers as may be required by the organization. The Secretary-General shall be elected by the General Assembly. He will also be the Head of Organization or Chief Administrative Officer of the Accande Terrie Ornindo Organization.

Article 82. The Secretary-General must act if something happens to the organization to protect the peace or if countries violate the Charter; he must also attend all meetings and perform at the General Assembly, Security Council, and any other organ assigned to or entrusted to him. The Secretary-General shall also submit to the General Assembly an annual report on the organization's actions.

Article 83.

1. The Secretary-General and the Deputy Secretary-General can make Resolutions in the General Assembly.

2. The Secretariat's staff will be appointed by the Secretary-General in accordance with General Assembly regulations.

Article 84. The Deputy Secretary-General's duties are to support the Secretary-General's management and to advise the Secretary-General. The Deputy Secretary-General will also have his activities to do; he will explore every nation so that he can support them if they are doing something good that follows the charter, and he can also help the Secretary-General or the Fellow Leaders.

Section 1. In the Secretary-General's absence, the Deputy Secretary-General shall stand-in for the Secretary-General and perform the Secretary-General's duties; alternatively, if the Secretary-General attends the meetings, the Deputy Secretary-General shall represent the Secretary-General.

Article 85. The Secretariat's goal is to aid nations in need, to operate political missions, to serve as the main source of political data for the General Assembly and Security Council, to administer operations performed by organs/branches which have a connection to the Secretariat, and to promote peace.

Article 86. Staff from the Secretariat or A.T.O. Citizens will be assigned permanently to each organ/branch that is lacking personnel or officials.

Article 87. Every member of the Accande Terrie Ornindo must promise to respect the exclusively international character of the responsibilities of the Secretary-General, Deputy Secretary-General, and the staff, nor to seek influence in the discharge of their responsibilities.

Article 88. In accordance with Chapter III, Article 15, Section 2, the Accande Terrie Ornindo Organization will have its citizens, who will be administered by the Secretariat.

Section 1. As long as they have not been appointed to the positions by the Secretary-General, ATO citizens will have their own tasks, which are as follows-

• to support peace
• to keep an eye on the organization's work
• to protect the charter, to make a connection and build and working relationships with other people from another country
• to understand one's perspective and those of others
• to share the organization from the other people
• to support the unity.

Section 2. Before becoming an ATO citizen, you must be able to speak English, know about politics, be able to make formal documents, and understand the wider world.

Article 89.

1. The Secretary-General and the Deputy Secretary-General shall be elected by the General Assembly and shall have a One-Year Term.

2. The powers of the Secretary-General and Deputy Secretary-General are limited.

3. The Organization's Secretary-General or the President of the General Assembly may decide the date of a meeting with the General Assembly; in the Secretariat, the Secretary-General may decide the date of a meeting with the Secretariat.