s. ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴡᴇʟʟ 🔞✦

|| qυoteѕ ||

"What is it to you? Yes, I'm the famous Killer son and your point is?"

"Don't go poking into shit that you don't know. Especially when it could end in your death."

"Pathetic, if you know who I really was then you wonder who is worse. The skeletons in your closet or me. Maybe the monster under your bed who will slowly tear you to pieces like your paper."

"Oh, I know many things about you. Such an open person that puts everything out there and just how easy you fall in the spider's web."

"My half-siblings don't understand how cruel our father can be. I was there but, if they let me in then I can do my own ways to protect them."

"Stop with your bullshit lies. If you think that will get you out of anything then think again."

"You think you can get away with anything? I know your secrets, fears, and who you really are. I can make you suffer by exposing who you really are. You don't want that do you?"

"Let me give you some advice. This world will always have shitty people and assholes that liked to ruin people's lives. You just have to deal with it and move on but, if you keep holding on to their words then you're get no where in life. Trust me, don't have your heart on your shoulder."

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

ғυll ɴαмe: Silas Enzo Slade Blackwell

Preferred Name: None.

ᴀʟɪᴀs: Crimson Slayer

ɴιcĸɴαмe: Mat, Mattie, Teo

ɴαмe мeαɴιɴɢ/orιɢιɴ: Wood Forest/ Roman

age: 32

gender: Male

ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴs: He/Him

вιrтнday: November 15, 1990

zodιαc: Scorpio