𝐋. 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐧🔞✦

⚠️Warning: Graphic description of child abuse, torture, and violence. Implied/Attempted sexual assault. Also have a few disturbing kinks to her as well.⚠️

_________________

|| qυoteѕ ||

"There is no God and there is no devil. We just choose blindly to follow something so we can blame our sins on something rather than ourselves."

"I feel no pain...it was feels numb inside almost like when you're stab so deep that adrenaline kicks in then numbs the pain."

"I only have two people that I trust. If you want me to trust you then prove that you're not like the others."

"Where is your God now? Pray if you want even beg for mercy as there is nothing that will stop me from ending you. Your sweet sorrows and your cries are just a beautiful symphony."

"Oh please, people around here doesn't care as long as everyone has connections to something by money. Then everything gets shoved under the rug until it is proven by another person or government that something isn't right."

"Sometimes you need to play dirty otherwise if you play fair then someone will rip that victory right out from you."

"People wear a mask all the time. If you want to see their true self then go behind their curtains and stay with them long enough. They won't keep up their façade if the right buttons are pushed."

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

ғυll ɴαмe: Luella Marie Anise Callahan

Preferred Name: None.

ɴιcĸɴαмe: Ella, Lulu, Lue, Elli

ᴀʟɪᴀs: Lilith

ɴαмe мeαɴιɴɢ/orιɢιɴ: Famous Warrior/ Old English

age: 24

gender: Female

ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴs: She/Her

вιrтнday: October 27, 1998

zodιαc: Scorpio