𝐄. 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 ❂

|| qυoteѕ ||

"People always call me a psycho because I'm a serial killer's daughter. They aren't far off."

"Look at that, I'm off my meds. You better run."

"I'm just like my father. Why am I not like my mother? If you understand how fucked up your family is then you would know why. Unfortunately you don't."

"Careful what you wish for. Anything can come true even your death wish."

"If you want to be like my father you forget one thing. He doesn't care about danger of adults but children...well you touch his kids, you lose your hand."

"Great another wanna be serial killer. If you want to play it the right way do your research on your victim before trying to kill them."

"Except there's one thing that you forget. You're messing with a psychopath daughter."

"Sometimes I forget what I do half the time. And that's normal. Sometimes when I kill I end up blacking out or when I'm seething with rage is when I blackout too. So if you ask me what I did last night expect an 'I don't know' answer."

"If you want to play a game then let's play. I'll be the helpless victim and you be the deranged serial killer. Then, we'll see who survive the longest."

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

ғυll ɴαмe: Elvira Dal-Rae Anja Jianna Blackwell

Preferred Name: Elvira

ɴιcĸɴαмe: Eli, Jia, Vira, Little Poppy

ᴀʟɪᴀs: The Scarlet Phantom

ɴαмe мeαɴιɴɢ/orιɢιɴ: Truth/ German

age: 23

gender: Female

ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴs: She/Her

вιrтнday: April 15, 1998

zodιαc: Aries