𝐈

✐ ❝ It's sad, but life is full of sudden goodbyes.

🎐『1』
______________

🎐『1』______________

💮

Seokjin stood there still looking at the person a few meters away from him. His eyes went a bit wide as his heart skipped countless of beats, the late Autumn's breeze passed through him as the leaves swayed with the wind's rhythm. Seokjin stood there wearing his usual hoodie, mask and a helmet when he rides a bicycle.

Should he talk to her? No, what if someone sees...

He is a famous personality whom anyone can recognize by having a glance...

But the person in front of him who is apparently a female recognized him for a different reason... Wearing a baggy top with a blue ripped fitted jeans, her ponytail was tied high... She stood there numb as her glance recognized the mesmerizing doe shaped eyes with those calm brown orbs inside it. Should she say hi, hello or anything? 

He isn't saying anything either, is he? What's the use, when nothing is there to talk about.

Her heart was perplexed... 

Seokjin's phone rang breaking his trance. 

"Muscle bunny" was written on the caller ID. He received the call sighing... Perhaps it will be better if he doesn't talk to her... But his heart still said otherwise.

"Yeah, Jungkook-ah..." He said on the phone as he hopped on his bicycle riding it and Passing through that woman... Not even giving a second glance to her as her eyes still lingered on Jin as he passed... 

"Hyung, you left early? Namjoon Hyung wants you here now, we have to record the chorus part today." 

Jungkook said as Jin sighed, still not over the person he passed through... 

"Yaa, I didn't leave, I just came out at the park to get some fresh air..."Jin replied but Jungkook could feel some annoyance. 

"Hyung what happened to you? You sound upset."Jungkook asked... Jin closed his eyes as he stopped paddling. He clenched his jaw revealing the pure annoyance of his disturbed heart. 

"You know what, just dang it! I am going to see her." 

Saying this Jin cut the call not giving a chance to Jungkook to say anything. 

He turned his bicycle only to see that woman leaving the spot. He got off of the cycle as he called her name,
"Y/Niee!" Oh how much he missed calling her like this. 

🖇️🖇️🖇️🖇️🖇️
To be continued...