𝐘𝐨𝐮 ♡︎

✐❝ I just wish you..
Want me the way..
I want you..

🎐『𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾』
______________

🎐『𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾』______________

💮

Seokjin's POV:

I rest my head on the couch after finishing my recording. My thoughts runs back to her as I close my eyes. I gulped the lump formed inside my throat.

"You alright Hyung? You look tired." Namjoon asked me.

I looked at him and smilingly said, "I am okay Namjoonie... Today i just meet a old friend of mine."

"Oh really, that's great... But what's the thing that made my hyung sad?"
Hobi said as he hugged him making Jin smile calmly...

"I am not sad, I am world wide handsome!" I said just to make the atmosphere light...

"That isn't fooling us if you think it is..." Suga said while working on his laptop and checking the beats.

"Ya Jin Hyung! You know we don't feel good if you're sad... Spill it, what is it?" Said Jimin as taehyung and Jungkook looked at me curiously...

"Why don't you all believe me? I'm fine! Definitely Fine! Look?" I asked them all.

"Cause we know something is bothering you hyung... Spill it!"_Said Taehyung..

"Wait didn't you say you are going to see someone? Whom did you see?" Jungkook asked me as I stayed silent for a few moments...

"Y/N..." I said after a few moments... The atmosphere suddenly changed... Everyone went silent.

Everyone was silent till Sejin spoke, "Jin, Dispatch?"

I let out a laugh while hiding the burning sadness inside me, "You think they would get a hint? Never! I was quick enough..."

"It's okay hyung... We are here for you!" Namjoon said making me laugh again...

"Yah! Do you guys think this is making me sad? Absolutely a big no! She existed in my life a long time ago, Not Even Now!!"_ I got up from the sofa as I said that as my hand brushed my hairs backwards.

" It's not that like I could take her hand in mine and could say to her that "let's leave everything, let's go away from this place, just you and me... No one else... Let's not care about what the world says"!" _ I said while laughing as I could feel everyone's gaze on me.

"That's ridiculous! She has a child now!" I said as I mocked myself.

"It's not that she can ever be mine forever!" I said as My eyes landed on Sejin... I let out a mild smile as I head out of the room...

As I reached my studio, I locked the door. I sat on the couch letting out a small laugh as tears left my eyes...

I wish I could have you beside me now...'

"I wish I could tell you that I wanted you to be happy but not happier than when you were with me...'

I wish I could tell you how much I miss you everyday...

"I wish I could ask you to grab my hand and elope towards a different world with me, where only you and me existed...'

I wish I could tell you that,

I still want you..❞

🖇️🖇️🖇️🖇️🖇️The End

🖇️🖇️🖇️🖇️🖇️
The End...

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
𝙽ot 𝙴very 𝙻ove 𝚂tory 𝙷as a 𝙷appy 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 ☹︎

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗜 𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 ||Jin×Readers [KIM SEOKJIN FF] ✔️ 🎉