𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥

✐❝ The toughest part of letting go is realizing the other person already did.

🎐『2』
______________

🎐『2』______________

💮

He turned his bicycle only to see that woman leaving the spot. He got off of the cycle as he called her name,
"Y/Niee!" Oh how much he missed calling her like this. 

Y/N halted on her spot hearing a familiar voice she hasn't heard for a long time now. 

Turning she saw him running towards her, her heart still looses it's calm when she sees him, it surprises her actually! 

"Am I so unknown to you now that you can't even say hi?"-He said as he calmed his breath. 

"You didn't say anything too..."- Y/N replied giving a plain look to him. Seokjin stayed silent for a moment looking at her features that hasn't changed a bit... She is a little chubbier which effects absolutely 0% on her beauty. 

"My bad, I am sorry..."- He said looking down at her who looks tiny infront of him. 

"How are you?"- He said affectionately making her sigh, 

"Happier..."

She said looking away making Jin's heart break into pieces. He gulped the lump formed inside his throat as he nodded while smiling. 

"I am happy if you're happy..."-He said in a low tone. 

"EOMMA!!" They both heard a child... The child ran towards Y/N  and hugged her legs tightly... 

Jin felt his heart shattered as he understood what was going on. Nevermind, he put a smile on his face which was reaching through his eyes, "Is this your son?"- He asked as Y/N nodded. 

He smiled towards him as he kneeled down to his level.

_"Hey young man, what's your name?" 

_"Yoonjun"

he replied still hugging his mother tightly. 

Jin looked at Y/N...

That's the name they both decided for their child.

Y/N looked away. 

He let his thoughts go as his eyes landed on a particular person hiding behind a tree... 

_"Well whaddya know, Disb*tch is here?"

he said under his breath as he stood up... He looked at Y/N as he tried to hide his sadness. 

"It was nice meeting you Y/N..." He said gulping the lump formed in his throat... 

"It was nice meeting you too..." Y/N said still not looking at him. 

Jin nodded turning to leave... 

Not another glance at each other...

But as Jin was leaving he halted and turned asking her,

_"Are you really happy? Y/N ssi..." 

She stared plainly at him still saying the same thing again,

Happier...

🖇️🖇️🖇️🖇️🖇️
To be continued...