𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭

✐❝ Somebody asked me if i knew you? A million memories flashed through my mind but i just smiled and said 'I used to' .

🎐『3』
______________

🎐『3』______________

💮

Jin stared at her for a while before hopping on his bicycle and left without saying anything...

Y/N's eyes lingered on him as his sight left her eyes... 

(\ (\
(„• ֊ •„)
━O━O━━━━━━━━━
・:。𝗙ꪶꪖ𝘴ꫝ𝗕ꪖᥴ𝘬𝘴「 𝐘/𝐧 ᑭ𝘰𝘷. 」・:三
━━━━━━━━━━━━━⠀

6𝖙𝖍 March, 2010

"Big hit?" I asked him while stroking his head which was resting on my lap. 

"It's a small company though... I don't expect you to know the name." Jinie replied to me still eyes closed. 

"But you do know about their "No dating" rule don't you?" I asked him on which he opened his eyes.

"It's not like I can't date, it's just that I can't reveal it to public... And I need to prove myself Y/Nie I can't watch my mother hear tantrums for me..." He said but the worry still lingered in my heart. I guess Jinie Noticed it as he grabbed my hand and kissed on my palm.  

"You will wait for me won't you? You know I love you right?" Jinie asked me making me smile at him...

"I will wait for you always..." Was my reply...

4𝖙𝖍 November, 2013

"Jagiya, it's been alot of days I haven't seen you..." 

I said...

"Y/Nie it's not like you don't know what kind of mess I am in! I will contract you when I get time..." 

He replied...

13𝖙𝖍 April,  2014

"You know I can't come to see you every now and then, if Dispatch finds out, BTS is over!!!" He said as I sighed. 

"Look I understand... But I miss you too!" I replied...

"We need to be patient Y/Nie..." He said as he hugged me kissing my cheek tenderly. 

20𝖙𝖍 June, 2015 

"Ya, who told you to come to see me here?!! Do you even know what would have happened if Dispatch found out?" My heart shattered into pieces hearing him... His tone was harsh, he never used that kind of tone for me...

"I was worried about you!" I said in a low tone... 

I felt tears streaming down my face as I look at him...

He shoved his fingers through his hairs as he let out a annoyed groan.... 

"Why are you crying now! Y/Nie!!!" He said as he hugged me tightly...

"Why am I so helpless? I love you so much!" 

Said he.....

                                                                  ❀26𝖙𝖍 February,  2016

"BTS or Y/N? Seokjin, choose one...!" Said his manager Sejin...

"We had to convince Dispatch that she is nothing but a friend to you! For how long we will protect you? 

This isn't only about you! Y/N will be harmed if the korean media finds out! Do you want that?" Jin didn't say anything, only looked at the ground. 

I on the other hand, didn't know what to say!

"Give me a day to take a decision..." He said to his manager as he nodded. 

I looked at him but he didn't spare me a single glance. 

He went straight out of the office room leaving me there alone...

                                ❀27𝖙𝖍 February, 2016

𝗦𝗲𝗼𝗸𝗷𝗶𝗻: I am ending this Y/N ssi. Whatever we had in between us is over. You will be happier without me, believe me, my life is a mess now. I will not be able to live a normal life again. Love someone else. I want your life to be Perfect.

                                              (seen)

This was his last text message....

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
[ 𝙁lashback 𝙀nd ] •

He said he wanted my life to be perfect...

Then.. Is it... perfect?...

Still...

The more I try to deny that I need him, the more he consumes me! 

Can I convince myself that I hate him?_ No...

Can I deny that I still miss him?

_ Maybe No... 

Can I deny that he still owns some place in my heart?

_ Absolutely Not...

Can I deny that I still want him?  

_ ❝ Yes, I still want you

                        𝙆im 𝙎eokJin...

🖇️🖇️🖇️🖇️🖇️
To be continued...