Pre-Concert

So, before the concert:

Flying there was pretty easy. TSA did not ask me about my ARMY Bomb (which I'm so glad about because I was so stressed and telling myself to say lightstick instead of ARMY Bomb lol). Airports are still requiring masks so I felt safe.

For the concert, I packed my concert outfit in my luggage and changed into it at my hotel, my ARMY Bomb (which I wrapped in a shirt to make sure it wouldn't break), extra batteries for my ARMY Bomb (also not an issue with TSA), and I had my clear bag with my vaccination card and foam ear plugs (because the screaming in that stadium was so loud), and some small hard candies/snacks for waiting outside.

Getting to the venue, I used the Rally bus. I saw a lot of other ARMY having negative experiences with this bus but since I went to day 4, Rally probably was more organized after seeing how many ARMY there were at the stadium. I used this bus going to and from the concert and my bus driver was very helpful. The Rally bus picked all ARMY staying at my hotel up and drove us to SoFi. Traffic was pretty bad both getting to and leaving the stadium but by the time I got there, it was still around 3:30-3:45 so there was plenty of time to go around and look at the different booths and have conversations with other ARMY.

I walked around, got pictures in front of some of the booths, and then got in line for the entry that my ticket told me to go to.

While in line, other ARMY talked to me and I guess some of them grabbed a lot of extra freebies and were able to give me some from the booths I didn't get to make it to. I got freebies from Laniege, a small moon pouch that was created by @/OneFineSpringDay on Instagram (these moon pouches had photocards and stickers and were adorable), and I was able to get a Moon cover for my ARMY Bomb for Jin's birthday surprise. Everyone was handing out a lot of cute freebies and everyone made sure that majority of ARMY had those moon covers.

Also, ARMY at the venue were so helpful and kind to one another. I was so happy to see how nice everyone was. I had a few conversations with some ARMY who were there for all four days and they were telling me tips on where to line up, helping me figure out where to go for my entry, and so many ARMY were helping to organize the lines leading up to the stadium entry.

While in line, I caught some of the soundcheck and could hear the members saying "hello" into their microphones. When I say everyone went CRAZY hearing them say hello, they went CRAZY (including me lol). I also heard some of the Idol soundcheck when they were messing around with that. On Day 4, they started soundcheck a lot earlier from the other shows.

Now, getting into the venue was something lol. The lines were very unorganized because a lot of SoFi staff didn't know where one line started and the the other ended. We ended up merging into a whole other line because that's just what the staff told us to do. While waiting in line, no one ended up pushing but I did find myself getting a little claustrophobic. I had to grab onto my family member and link arms with them to prevent from losing them when going past the metal detectors leading into the stadium.

At the metal detectors, they didn't check my vaccination status so that worried me a little. However, knowing how ARMY wants BTS safe, I knew it was safe to trust that everyone had a negative COVID test or was vaccinated. Granted, there was an area where they gave out wristbands to get your vaccine card checked but the line for it was way too long by the time I got there and I was told they'd check at the front so I think it was just my line that didn't check (at least I hope).

Once inside, I was able to get food. It was pretty pricey but worth it at the end of the day because I was drinking that soda during every break of the concert.

There were so many crowds trying to get into each section so it took a bit to get to my seat but everyone was safe, no one was pushing, and everyone was being very respectful of one another's personal space.

Now, the exciting part: THE CONCERT