Encanto

We wandered throughout the country, through trees and fields for wonderful sights. And then we landed our sights to the most enchanting place there is, Encanto in its greatest. The beautiful greenery, the lakes and the village that's full of colour.

The villagers and its guardians were the kindest and welcomed us with open arms to stay for a while and see how it is in Colombia's Encanto. We couldn't say no to this amazing invitation, papa couldn't say no to some rest and me either.

The first days was just a rest day, locked indoors for the rest of the day. Only looking outside to see the wonderful people shine and sang and prance like it's their daily routine. The flowing skirts of many colours and loose clothing dancing in the air like the waves of the sea.

Everything just felt so lively and happy, something I've never seen before.

Papa had me and my baby sister stuck in our current housing just for our first day. The villagers were kind enough to let us stay in a vacant home.

Though it was disappointing to be stuck in here and not out there watching the colours bloom, but papa needs the rest. We traveled from the Philippines to here in Colombia by flight and wandered by horse through our journey.

I couldn't help but keep my eyes out on the front window, glued and quiet as I listen to the beating rythm and tapping. I even wanted to dance, even if I didn't know how to. I was even given a skirt by a kind fellow who noticed how I was attached to watching theirs. I had many flowery skirts! Anything I could ask for.

Magical, fantastical and enchanting. Lively, colourful and bright.

Bringing me to tears of how happy they were, no smile so big could ever hurt my face before.

And then there were the gifted ones. Like the strong and graceful, helping around the people. The family in yellow bringing everyone's hopes up as the sun shined. The caring doctor with food. I love food, I love her as well.

They were so magical and so unique. I would be happy to be gifted with powers like them. But I have so many things to know about them, so many things to know about everyone. I also had so many things to worry about too, my Papa and my Baby Sister. And nothing will ever top them up in my priorities.