A Distraction Turned Confession

"Isabella!?." Mirabel exclaimed as the vision formed and placed itself upon its processor. Bruno thought it was good news, it was the girls sister so what could go wrong? But Mirable groaned just at the thought of her oldest sister.

Tío Bruno sighed, another vision made gone to waste, he threw the green slate to the side making it shatter into pieces. "nevermind.."

Mirable grumbled and made her way out of the gigantic room, Bruno gestured to the two other figures to come on yet [Y/n] stopped Antonio from moving an inch off Jaguar.

"Tonito, why not let Mirabel fix this on her own. You should stay and clean your room for now and I'll try to cover them." She told the child, patting his head as he nodded, understanding. She went and fetched the sharp peices of the green slates, discarding them in her bandana which was made into a makeshift bag.

The filipina left Antonio with his chore while following close behind with the others.

They were right outside the doors, on the second floor hiding behind plants and railings hopefully no one could see them from down stairs. Right across where the three were was Isabella Madrigal's door. Just like everyone elses, it glowed with eccentric designs indicating herself and her gift of flora.

Mirabel glared across the room. "Why would embracing Isabella do anything?" She complained. "I don't know, you want to help the family miracle? How do you help the family miracle, you hug your sister." He explained vaguely, he sounded as if he was unsure as well but it was in the vision. It was the only thing they could do.

"Mirabel, she is your sister, you'll have to do it one way or another." [Y/n] said. Though wrong, she has a point. They were sisters, what if they talked it out, maybe they'll find out more of themselves than what they projected to eachother. "But-" "Mirabel!"

A voice called, right down stairs was Camilo who was looking for his missing cousin. The three dove more into the plants, hiding themselves. When Camilo was about to call again, his face transformed into a baby's. The magic was definitely glitching out.

"I think that's my cue, you two should hurry." [Y/n] stood up from the hiding spot, resting a hand on both of their shoulders, she bid them goodluck.

Breathing in some air, she was about to call out for Camilo when she was embraced with a tight hug. Mirabel held her tight while repeatedly thanking the other teen. "Thank you for being here." "Its nothing Mira, now if you don't mind."

Mirabel took her arms off of her friends form letting her stand back up. "Camilo, you ok?" She called to the baby headed male on the ground floor. Rushing down the stairs to further stall him from somehow wandering upstairs and end up spotting both Mirabel and Bruno.

Camilo's head shifted back to normal as he turned around to see [Y/n]. "Bonita, I thought you already left?" Well she didn't, but shes sure that her father's looking for her. Maybe he's even on his way here to fetch her considering what was happening to casita.

The girl was quick to disagree, telling him, "No, not yet. Mirabel is missing and I've already checked up stairs, none." She faked a worried brow, her lips forming a frown as well. The act seemed to work since Camilo comforted her.

"Mirabel's gonna be alright, [Y/n]." He says as he puts a comforting hand on the girl's shoulder, giving it a light squeeze. The girl sighed, "I know." She said, while looking to the side and side eyeing the two who were still by the potted plants whispering to eachother.

Though it seemed like Bruno noticed the filipina's eyes as his turned a little green. From the corners of [Y/n] eyes, she saw Tío Bruno hurry his niece who reluctantly gave in.