Chapter 1 - Things goes wrong at the start

[ ???'s POV ]

Huh... You know, My grandpa used to tell me that 'The pros of being an adventurer is the bliss of finding yourself a treasure' but...

"How the fuck does this door open?"

Right now I am facing the toughest battle of my entire life...

This weird looking door that is metallic...

I've been staring at this door for a complete minute, and yet i don't see a way of it opening! I'm an adventurer! Not a modern day Arsené Lupin or a hacker!

Alright me! Let's think of this throughly and carefully...

This door looks like a sliding door.

There's definitely something on the other side, the windows on the door says so otherwise.

There's is no power box nearby, this was the only entrance.

Hmm... There's only one thing that i can think of!

Thud

Grandpa once said... "If your having problems with anything, just beat the shit out of your problems and it will be fixed", which somehow worked when he was fixing a tv...

Which means if i hit the door hard enough... Then it will open! Genius! Alright!

I quickly moved away from the door as far as i can before running to it as fast as i could "TAKE THIS DROP KICK AND OPEN UUUP!"

My drop kick connected and dealt...

No damage at all, welp! This is where the fun stops!

I sighed and grabbed the backpack that i dropped on the metallic floor and turned around to escape from this cave. I'll come back okay?! And that door wont be stopping me once i brought explosives!

I, (Y/N) (L/N)! Will take you down! You stupid doo-

Creeaaaak...

I slowly turned around towards the door to see it quickly fall few inches away from my face

...

...

Haha! Take that you stupid door! Never mind going back... The journey continues!

~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ No one's PoV ]

(Y/N) (L/N), 18. An Explorer who does nothing but explore dangerous locations in search for a 'treasure worth taking home', has currently breached into an underground 'facility?' or ad he dubs it "Secret Facility: where the fuck am i?"

For all he could know, it might be an abandoned NASA building! Maybe a secret research Facility with those engineered cat girls! This place was filled with secrets waiting to be  uncovered by him!

"La la la~ This place looks sick... I wonder if i can power this place if i find a generator and fill it with fuel" He said to himself as he touched the wall of the place "there's... Terminals... Maaan~ I'm getting a feeling I should had brought my jerry can!"

He turned around and walked towards another door "Another kick? Alright then... Hiiiiyah!" He made a running start before kicking the door and ran to a safe distance in case the door falls again... Which it didn't

"Hmph! Be that way!" He turned around and walked away for a few steps before immediately looking at the door

...

...

"Damnit! I thought it would work the second time!" He shouted frustratedly and stomped on the floor before walking to the terminals "maybe one of these is for the doors!" He quickly pressed the monitor, causing it to light up