Chapter 3: The First official Mission!

[ ... ]

The drive towards a special place was quiet, not anyone in the car spoke a word as (Y/N) drove with a dreamy smile.

"Did you really find her while you were exploring...? Your adventure sounds like it was some sort of... Sci-fi story..." Kallen decided to break the silence and asked the man a question.

(Y/N) slowly halts the car at the sign of a red light "Yeah! Embarrassing to say, but I found her while I was trying to avoid dying" he nervously laughed "To be honest, I'm kind of grateful for the help, even though if it was a Roomba"

"Fufufu~ You are welcome! Ai-chan will always be better than the other valk-"

"Okay cabbage, i think we fed you enough ego now. Did you do your investigations yet?" The AI on the radio monitor pouted. "Hey! You could've let me finished!" (Y/N) rolled his eyes and stared at the traffic light.

"So... Kallen" The girl looked at him and leaned towards the chair "Yes?" He glances at the side mirror for a second before speaking "How is it? joining the expedition squad..." he smirked and waited for the response of the girl, who just sweatdropped "Forced... but I'm fine with it. being adventurous won't hurt me." He laughed at the answer he got "Dont worry! There's nothing going to kill us in our very first official mission!" He proudly spoke as he stepped on the gas as the green light comes in 

"What is it anyways?" Kallen questioned as she let her body rest on the seat "Eh... Shopping! and visiting a special place!" He replied as he turned around "Gramps figured since you are staying, we might as well get you clothes! you know... necessary stuff for girls... speaking of which, did you list out stuff that we need, Ai-chan?"

"Mhm~! Groceries... as well as a new pc parts!" 

"Now hold on a sec, when did I add new pc parts? the pc was very fine!" (Y/N) began to argue as kallen let out a small giggle "But captaaaain~ You can't run anything there perfectly with me in it! You get something like... 23 frames if you play a game and I watch!" The AI pouted and sat down staring at him

"You could just... not watch???"

"Boring!

He sweat dropped before sighing "Fiiiine... but if i ran out of cash, we aren't going to buy it, capiche?" AI-chan smirked "Fufufufu, trust me~ you won't lose with my negotiation skills!" He slowly makes a turn to the left and slows down "Well... i sure hope you can do just that, Ms. plantation mascot." 

"I'm not a plantation mascot!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ ... ]
[ Mall ]

"Are you sure it's here?"

"The signal went a bit stronger here so..."

A small girl sighed as she looked around the mall "I hope Honkai doesn't appear here..." The red hair girl only shook her head in disagreement "That'll rarely happen considering they need a specific coordinate in this universe" she grumbled as she walked around holding a device "I wanna do my research..."

"At least wait until we find Hyperion!" The girl shouted at her, causing the red hair to look away "Okay 'Madam Theresa'" She rolled her eyes and kept on walking

Theresa frowned as she followed the inventor around, Not being in hyperion and being out in the open was slowly becoming uncomfortable to her "You should think about something else other than bring attacked in a mall out of all places"

"But what if-"

"I said it won't happen, they don't have the right power to deploy in a specific place in a specific universe in a specific time, 'kay? Kay. Let's get a move on" Theresa sighed at her partner's attitude