Chapter 2 - The Crew Workplace

[ ... ]

"Caaaptaaaaaain~ I'm sorrryyyyyyy"

I focused myself on the road as an annoying phone voice made itself appear "I didn't mean to look at it!"

"Just.... Shut it"

I just heard her sigh, I kept my hand on the steering wheel as i waited for the traffic lights, What the hell was that place anyways? That big ass bull... What was it? That portal as well... Did Elon just summon a portal to me and sent a monster?

...is this a hate crime because i drew him a mustache?

Probably...

No it's totally because of that, isn't it?

God...if i knew it would had come to bite my ass I would had stopped!

To avoid this silence, i quickly turned on the radio and listened to whatever music they were playing. Green light would be soon, and i can finally go back home and talk about my grand near death experience

"...Captain... Are there no Valkeryies available?"

That got my attention "What available?" I asked as the light turns green, pressing on the gas pedal, i quickly glanced at my phone that was on the other seat

"I can't connect to anyone....Did something happen when i was asleep?"

"To be honest, lots. I love this captain treatment your giving me but i think you got the wrong person" I said as i turned the wheel, I wonder who the actual captain is...

"Eh? But your fingerprints are the same as my records back before my hibernation!"

"Big news sunshine, I don't have the ability to use a ship" I shrugged as i drove "Never went to a ship before. All i did in my life was serve coffee, became an 'adventurer'. And now here i am bringing you to the headquarters" I sighed and made a turn. Just a few more miles and we would be there...

"Oh... I.... I see..."

Hmm... Perhaps I should stop by a drive thru to grab some coffee... "You are... Ai-chan, correct?" Her name was pretty simple, good to know! "W-well.. outsiders aren't supposed to know what i am but.. Yes!"

"Alright then. Since you are in my phone, can you open my contacts and message 'Hell No' that I'll be taking a quick food break?" I squinted my eyes just to see my favorite restaurant. Mhm, that's the best i can go for "Sent, It's pretty weird how you are calm with an AI on your phone. Normally when i do thst other people would freak out and captain would scold me!"

"At this point, I couldn't give a fuck. Tech is so advanced that even you in a cellphone is just common" spotting the entrance, i slowed down and positioned the car near to the speaker "Hey heey, Can i get the usual except double it this time?"

"(Y/N)? The fuck your doing out there?" Ah, it's one of my seniors... Quite rude if you asked me! "Vacation! I'll be sure to take over your work tomorrow so can i get my food?" I asked as the speaker sighed "Yeah whatever, go through" with a smile of victory, I went forward, grabbed my food and went my way to Gramp's house

( A/N: ugh i feel fucking terrible writing this and want to rewrite it but im in a tight sched fuuuck

A/N: i didn't get back on this, ans i am incredibly disappointed so i will now write other book)

~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ No one's POV ]

Slam