Power of the Puffy Potstickers

Welcome back, to another oneshot in the world of Ninjago!  Quite prominent in Ninjago City is the oh-so-famous Chen's Noodle House—and especially its famous puffy potstickers.  But what happens when the oft-desired food is about to run out?  This is going to be the most ridiculous oneshot yet, so enjoy!

Setting: Ninjago City, Chen's Noodle House, sometime after Season 5

~~~

After an endless day of making and serving noodles, the Master of Amber was ready for a break.  For once, however, the noodle house was apparently to receive few customers as the evening arrived. That in itself was a cause for great relief. Even more so was the prospect of a few specific individuals who might be stopping by in a few hours. The ninja, or more specifically, a fiery red ninja, had occupied a part of Skylor's mind all day, as she anticipated the visit that was promised. It would be the perfect reunion and a well-deserved break for everyone involved.

Unfortunately, as few customers as there may have been, there was still work to be done. Deftly shuffling bowls and plates to begin filling them with the orders each required, the girl glanced briefly at each written order before fulfilling it. By the time the last few orders were carried out, she was using her sleeve to wipe sweat from her brow.

Even with very few customers, that doesn't mean they won't order a lot. And even with all of that, I still have a couple hours to wait. She yanked off her apron, confirming the time on her watch as she did so. Ah well, maybe I can just have some time to myself for once.

"Heya, Skylor. Is this place still open, or are you closing? Because if it's closing I'll just come back another time, but if you're still open, I wouldn't mind ordering a bit of a snack."

Skylor smiled at Dareth's anxious expression. "Oh, no worries. The sign's only down because I have a get-together planned with the ninja, and I don't want to encourage too many people to wander in here." She studied the excited light in the man's eyes. "Let me guess, here to see how many puffy potstickers you can eat?"

"Ooohh, yeah. And, not to brag or anything," he murmured, leaning close to disclose his secret, "But I highly doubt anybody's going to be able to beat my record. I'm gonna be unstoppable!"

"I doubt anyone will, at least not tonight. I can tell from experience how popular this place is, but the only people who would come around this late would be ghosts."

"Or ninja," Dareth pointed out, grinning.

"Them too. But that's not too much of a surprise."

"Maybe they should work on figuring out the element of surprise, since they're ninja and all." He paused, glancing at the doorway. "I could teach 'em. The Brown Ninja's practically the Master of Surprise!"

Skylor had to hurriedly turn away, fighting back a wave of laughter at Dareth's confident proclamation. Instead, she decided a change of topic would be the best tactic.

"So, how many puffy potstickers can I get you started with?"

"Oh, give me a couple of medium platters. Don't want to start off too intense, especially since any challengers would feel discouraged to see such an unattainable number to beat," the brown ninja explained.

Skylor busied herself preparing the numerous potstickers, while Dareth pulled out a phone. His behavior immediately grew more focused and quiet as he stared at the small device in his hand.

"Uh, Skylor?" He cleared his throat apologetically, stuffing his hands into the pockets of his brown gi. "I just realized I've got somewhere to be. Is it alright if I stop by in a bit for those puffy potstickers?"