Files + ???

LOADING FILES. . .

ANOMALY 1

𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘦: 𝘕𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘰 𝘠𝘶𝘮𝘦
𝘈𝘨𝘦: 16
𝘘𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘬: 𝘚𝘱𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘞𝘦𝘣

𝙔𝙪𝙢𝙚'𝙨 𝙌𝙪𝙞𝙧𝙠 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙘𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙥 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡 𝙤𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙧𝙠'𝙨 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙝𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙡𝙮. 𝙄𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨, 𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙙.

ANOMALY 2

𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘦: 𝘑𝘰𝘫𝘪 𝘔𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘯
𝘈𝘨𝘦: 16
𝘘𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘬: 𝘔𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮𝘴

𝙈𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙪'𝙨 𝙌𝙪𝙞𝙧𝙠 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢 𝙝𝙖𝙨, 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙨 𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙮𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙖, 𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙜𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙢. 𝘿𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤𝙭𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨.

ANOMALY 3

𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘦: 𝘕𝘪𝘬𝘬𝘶 𝘚𝘢𝘱𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘶
𝘈𝘨𝘦: 15
𝘘𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘬: 𝘗𝘺𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘢𝘤

𝙎𝙖𝙥𝙣𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙪'𝙨 𝙌𝙪𝙞𝙧𝙠 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙩, 𝙞𝙛 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙢𝙖. 𝘿𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚.

_______

"Hmmm, how could they be in this world? They have their place in my territory, my server! There are others here aswell. But they seem to be innocent, not war torn and paranoid. Even if the war of those mortals were boring, this world would be entertaining if they had their memories." The god said to the demi-god

"Hey, you do not call my friends boring! It was entertaining to me, but it would be chaos if they did have memories of our world." The younger scowled at him before grinning maliciously.

"Ah, we seem to have the same interest, even if we are discord about the war. Demi-god of chaos, prepare to have another domain."

"Really!" They exclaimed in excitement,

"Really." The god replied back.

"Oh ho, that's what I'm talking about XD! You're the best big bro I could ask for." The grin on their face grew wider with glee.

"I am not a 'big bro' Drista, I'm merely just Dream's counterpart-"

"Please~, you're just a Dreamon pretending to be god." They chuckled in return, interrupting the trickster.

"H-how dare you insult me in such manner! As the protector of the SMP-"

"Blah blah blah, can we just do this already, jeeze, I was just teasing with you. I thought you would know that XD~"

"You know what? I'm getting our Dream to take this domain."

"W-wha! XD he's unable to take care of a domain, that's why he supposedly made you!"

"Shush child, the only reason you can take care of The End is due to nobody able to enter it. You caused chaos in Dream's domain due to him being away."

"Let's just get on with the plan..."

"So you agree with me?"

"Shut-"

"Relax child, I was just...'teasing with you'." The Protector said in an uncomfortable tone to try and keep the young one quite.

"So can we do the plan now?" She asked, visibly bouncing in excitement

"Wait for a bit, wait after the 'UA entrance exam' then give them their memories.

"W-Wha? But that's so long~, how are you so patient? Teach me your ways!"

"I've been here from the beginning of this server, you must wait for things to happen, Time doesn't like to be rushed."

"But-"

"Yes I am an admin, but I can not fiddle with Time as I desire without consequences. Plus I am not the caretaker of that domain."

"Okay fine, but like, when is the entrance exam?"

"3 months."

"3 MONTHS-"

And that's a wrap guys! This is definitely not just gonna be dialogue I swear. But I think I Drista's and XD's character well. Constructive criticism is welcomed! One day I'm gonna do a big crossover book so look out for that aswell!

Have a good day/night!

-Phantom Void