Art Of Summoning

May we have a moment of silence for our king, Technoblade. He was such a witty and caring man, he didn't deserve to die,  may he fly high

The gunk of the knock off Jabba ignited on the spot, how come explosions don't work but a sword does? Well it does look sharp...

But that doesn't matter, he slashed open the slime to yank Bakugou. As much as they had a little fight and hate each other, with his black eye and charred uniform being the reminder, he doesn't deserve to die and become a skin suit for a villain.

As most of the slime slowly withered away and the screams died off, crowds of the hero's on the scene gathered around him and Bakugo, cheering for the both of us, but that didn't matter at all...

What happened to my Quirk? It was fine this morning. Can I create basalt now?

Something just feels, wrong, how do I know how to wield a sword, I don't know shit about weaponry. Soon the sword disintegrated in white light. He felt the same unfimiliar feeling of an object that isn't there. Then it went, it was gone.

He tried to remember the sense of warmth on his fingers, one that made it buzz. He could feel it's there, it's just not working in his favor.

「《♤<~>♤》」

"Yume."

...

"Ha."

Two people, in an abandoned buildobg on the west side of Musutafu, Japan. One with ash white hair and toxicating green eyes, with the other having locks of brown that merged into a dusty pink that matched with his chestnut eyes and blood red pupils.

They bursted out laughing.

"How's it been, I have so much to tell you,
Sapnappu got in a fight today with a student, and both had fire like Quirks!" Yume babbled while roughing up Ha's hair.

"Yume, can you not? I have a reputation y'know, unlike you." Ha replied while pushing Yume off.

"Okay Okay, jeeze."

"Remember we are here to train, not gossip. You ready?"

"Born ready." Yume grinned.

He threw his strings towards Ha in every direction, but he was to slow, the vigilante threw himself upwards when his eyes became an abyss of red when he used his Quirk to create a tinted black sword. He swang it towards the strings, burning them due to how concentrated his divine blood is.

Yume's strings retreated. He spotted a few loose tubes peeking out of the walls, he tied a thick string together and threw,  breaking a piece while the knot got tighter. Ha got into a stance while Yume rotated the strand to land a hit on Ha, but his years of experience led him to stab the wall with his blade, and bounced off it to soar higher.

The blood melted and dribbled onto the floor while he created a bat to swing towards Yume. To counter, Yume wrapped himself into a dome of green. As he began to drill into the floor under, when it cracked into a big enough hole, he lept in and the yarn stitched the damage like a a piece of fabric. Plunging down the vigilante made the bat slightly sharper to pierce the layers of green soon to be charcoal.

When the web of strings dissipated into nothing while Ha landed into the room below, he looked around, where was Yume...

He looked up, but it was too late.

Yume pushed down to make impact with the man's stomach, and it hit, Ha tumbled onto the floor before quickly recovering to return some of the black coloured blood to his body and transformed the rest into a dagger.

He shot it towards Yume's calf, cutting the student and burning his skin, Yume let out a yelp of pain, not knowing how worse the seizing pain would become as the bribbled down his leg due to not being in contact with it's owner. The burn grew hotter while Yume cried in pain.

The older realised he took it too far, red eyes back to normal as they were laced with worry. He got a pack of Quirk enchanced bandages and wrapped the wound up.

"That hurt you know, why did you do that, my hands hurt and now I have a burn? How am I going to explain to my Mum?"

"Who's fault is it that you didn't dodge? You, Yume. Doing hero work requires you to be hurt, or even dying, plus you know what my blood does to things, organic or not." Ha lectured while the younger frowned.

"But hey atleast you hit me, maybe work harder you'll be able to beat me."

"I wish, you'd be dead by then, or a walking corpse."

"Ha ha very funny."

---

ANOMALY 4

𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘦: 𝘈𝘳𝘦𝘬𝘶𝘴𝘴𝘶 𝘋𝘦𝘪𝘣𝘶 𝘏𝘢
𝘈𝘨𝘦: 17
𝘘𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘬: 𝘐𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘳 𝘞𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘴

𝙐𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙, 𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙥𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙨, 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢. 𝘿𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙜𝙪𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝.

---

...

L O A D I N G

S T A R T  
U P  
P R O G R E S S

...

10%

90% remaining until activation

■□□□□□□□□□