Philanthropist

Philanthropist: a person who seeks to promote the welfare of others, especially by the generous donation of money to good causes.

"Mitsu, wake the (LANGUAGE) up! You've slept through the entire class!" A boy said with black hair and blue eyes.

"W-wha? It's not my fault I'm colourblind..." The boy with sunglasses and mushrooms growing on his head slurred, sluggishly rubbing his eyes before yawning.

"What— Mitsu! You can't just— You can't just blame your colourblindness!"

"That's not even a word Sapnappu..."

"May you guys stop bickering already? Now get out of the classroom before I make you." The masked human said, annoyance laced I'm his voice.

"But Yume~, we aren't arguing, I'm just telling him to wake up—"

Green strings wrapped around both of their limbs before they could say anything else, they were soon pulled to their masked friend, they could tell he was narrowing his eyes behind the piece of plastic.

"I'm up! I'm up! I'm up..." Mitsu exclaimed before slouching down.

"Hey! What was that for?"

"Are you trying to starve yourselves to death? Or do you want to miss lunch?"
Yume said in a joking manner, a smile creeping in while they processed what he said.

"Oh (LANGUAGE)! You're right! C'mon Mitsu, get your mushroom head self out of here."

"We're literally in the same classroom..."

They continued bickering while being dragged by Yume, stares were shot at them, as Quirk's weren't allowed to be used in this school.

But eh, order sucks, chaos is superior.

Soon they arrived at the cafeteria, waiting to get their abomination of a meal before heading off to their table.

"What is this, I can make better food than this..."

"Yeah! With supervision, Yume was treating you like a—"

"Don't talk like I'm not here, Sapnappu." He said in a joking manner, shrugging his shoulders.

They continued blabbering about random topics, with some jokes and laughs aswell.

They did not notice a green haired boy staring at them from a far on a table by themself.

They were the only one's that wouldn't harm him or abuse him or call him names. They have always been somewhat nice and friendly. When they have group project with him they would ask for advice and listen to his mumbling.

It was... nice for a change, he always wanted to be actual friends with them and not acquaintances. But he never built up the courage.

Heh, just like always, a pitiful, coward of a Deku.

"Oi! Green haired dude, you seem to be lonely, wanna sit with us?"

"H-huh?" He snapped back to reality, flinching when Sapnappu (that was his name right?) called out, his head snapping to the flame quirked user.

"O-oh, s-sure! I'm coming." He replied, mentally face palming himself for the stutter, he made himself look like an idiot.

Okay, this is fine, this is fine. If I just do what they say, they won't get upset at me, and if they try to hurt me, I'll just go through it. It can't be as bad as Kacchan's explosions—

"Hello~ earth to broccoli, it's fine if you don't want to sit with us."

"I-I'm sorry! I just zoned out." He sheepishly rubbed his neck, as well slightly wincing at the burn Kacchan made there two days ago, and hurriedly and clumsily approached the table.

"Hey, so you're our quirkless classmate, right...?" Mitsu sluggishly said, as he fell asleep during that conversation.

"Mitsu! You can't just ask him that, you idiot!"

"Sapnappu!"

"What? It's the truth!'

Oh god, I'm like a bad omen, another part of my uselessness.

"N-no! I-it's fine really... yes, I'm quirkless." This is it, prepare for the worst...

"Okay..." Joji said before face planting into the table.

"H-huh?"

"What? Did you expect us to suddenly hate you? And be your greatest nightmare? I mean I can be but~" Yume said mischievously, the mask covering his eyes making it look like he was saying it in malicious intent.

"Aha- please don't" He said frantically, waving his hands in front of his face.

"I won't, I won't, chill. Well, I'm Yume Nendo, The tired one is Mitsukarimasen Joji, but call him Mitsu, and he is Sapnappu Nikku. You are?" Yume asked, he seemed to be relaxed and calm, it could be fake however.

He'll trust them though.

"I'm M-Midoriya Izuku, it's a pleasure to meet you." He said, gazing at the table to hide his nervousness.

"Well, I invite you to the Dream Team, Midoriya."

"Yeah! New member! Woo hoo!" Sapnappu exclaimed, pumping his fist into the air.

"Yay..." Mitsu replied, lazily putting a thumbs up.

Midoriya nervously grinned,

Maybe he can fit in.