Fever of the New

This didn't end well.

Two burnt and bloody students were stumbling around to get a hit on each other, with cracked and broken desks beyond repair. The small crowd surrounding the two obviously indicated for the teachers to arrive to the scene.

But that didn't affect him. Someone protected him. Helped him, his quirkless self. Two out of three of the members protected him. It made him smile.

Of course, his luck would run out.

The goo and muck covering his face, suffocating him, trying to crawl out of his chamber of slime was a failure.

He passed out, and was welcomed by the depths of darkness, and was met with a ruined city. Was it a city though? It looked way to big for one, so a state maybe?

As wandering through ruins that seemed to be in a crater, he could see a glimpse of a burnt down flag, what even happened here? Where are the heroes? Where even is this?

Is this a dream? Wait, I should be lucid dream then, but when he thought of something, anything...
It didn't arrive.

This is fine, this is fine, so rule out a lucid dream, a memory then? A vision?
His mind was scrambling for a logical answer.

And he woke up,

In front of...

"ALL MIGHT?!"

"Haha, thought we lost you there!"

He felt like he was going to faint again.

「《♤<~>♤》」

"Well this is interesting." A figure said while roaming on the rooftops, gloved fingers twitching with curiosity, the one and only All Might, in such a skeletal form in front of a scrawny high schooler, telling a gigantic national secret?

This blondie couldn't be more dull...

As his ombre hair swayed in the gentle breeze of summer, he wondered what the hero's next move would be. He zipped up his faded red jacket and jumped in closer for a better view.

"I'm sorry, but you can't be a hero without a Quirk."

...

Bruh.

The blondie just got much more duller.
Is this man actually insane? And then he just leaves the kid on the roof? The roof?!

Well, this is why he became an illegal hero, a vigilante.

Now you may be wondering, who am I?

Well they call me "The Blood Smith" in the news, for whatever reason, I feel like name should be "Blade" or something.

But we're getting off track, as much as I want to help the kid, I don't feel like being late to practice Quirk training with Yume, I also really need to get him new shoes, he had those crusty black trainers for, what? 5 years?

As the vigilante jumped rooftop from rooftop to the abandoned mall nearby, he notices a glimpse of an explosion near the market.

Well I could reroute this journey just for a bit, but I have a feeling this will end quicker than I expect.

「《♤<~>♤》」

"Hmm Drista, I think you may give one of the anomalies a head start in the memory game." The tall god hummed while gliding in place. As the Demi-god of Chaos appeared in a tick of time, her everlasting grin widened.

"Really! Oh this is going to be so much fun! I can't wait~" She exclaimed, twirling around her superior in delight.
"But may I ask XD, who am I causing chaos to?"

"Hmm, rather mature of you to ask that, I thought you would pick a random one."

"Hey–"

"But it will be anomaly 3, let's see if you can fix up their code Drista." He continued, cutting off the young Demi.

"Aww~ are you underestimating me? You are, aren't you? Well I'll gladly do so."

The world of code danced around her as she found her target, anomaly 3, Nikku Sapnappu, or Sapnap soon, and she did her work.

「《♤<~>♤》」

Something felt... off.

If the burning sensation in his hand that something is there, a object with no qualities just sitting there to be formed. Or that his own Quirk, something in his very DNA is transforming into something else.

But it was not just only that, oh no no no. He felt as if something bad was going to happen here.

And that's when the flames erupted and the explosions rung out.

He dashed to the scene, seeing green muck splattered around the burnt buildings, about to fall apart. And when he saw a glimpse of a yellow strand of hair.

The villain was keeping someone captured, he ran towards them, not noticing his green haired friend behind him, almost tripping due to speed. And when he shot his hand out to feel the familiar warmth tingling sensation brushing his finger tips,

A flaming obsidian coloured blade materialised in a flash of white, feeling cold as yet warm as lava to the touch.

He swung it.