Scorched Notebooks

Lmao I think I dislocated my leg writing this. 13/12/21

Yep definitely did :'). 14/12/21

Hello guys! This is a TW for bullying and su1c1d3 baiting

It was a cloudy and somewhat chilly for a summer day. It was the last day of school before break, what could possibly go wrong?

Everything. Everything can go wrong.

"A-agh!" Midoriya yelped while being shoved against the wall of Aldera, why can't Kacchan just leave me be, dammit.

"Well what do you know, Deku decided to show up alive." One of Kacchan's goons said, smiling with his crooked teeth (he really needs to get braces).

"Oh shut up extras, this is my prey, you hear that!" Kacchan shouted at them before turning back to him.

"So, still trying to be a hero? Hah! You couldn't even hurt a fly. How about I teach you a lesson." A smirk sprouted onto his face before sending of some sparks from his hands.

"You think you can judge me? Think you're superior than me? Well eat thi-"

Stop.

"Huh?" He said, glaring at his goons.

Stop.

"Which one of you said that?"

None of them.

Look behind you.

"W-what are you doing?" Midoriya whispered when Bakugou spun his head around to see a certain person with mushroom and fungi growing from his head.

"You think... you can get away with this...?" Mitsu said in his normal sleepy tone. Yet there was something more. The clenched fists, the furrowed eyebrows.

He was furious.

"Hah? And extra like you couldn't—" He started speaking before bonked on the head with a mushroom Mitsu thrown.

"Oi, you're gonna REGRET that!"

He froze.

He couldn't move, he started moving against his own will, what the hell is this?

"Don't... underestimate your opponent..." A voice said, he couldn't concentrate, he was just there.

Dammit, that wasn't how this was suppose to go!

"As... a person that naturally knows what fungi can do... you should know something called... Ophiocordyceps unilateralis..." The parasite said, before the numbness in his arms disappeared and gasped for breath.

"You are like an insect... don't forget that..." Mitsu said before he spun on his heels and stumbled his way to the entrance.

Midoriya gapped like a fish, no way, Mitsu-kun just defeated Kacchan, that's amazing! But, now he's going to take his anger on me.

Ring! Ring!

Whew, saved by the bell.

「《♤<~>♤》」

It's almost the end of the day, students started pouring into class, doing activities for their last day. It was suppose to be fun and games.

Not for Midoriya.

This was hell, school was hell, he was just waiting for the bell to ring so he can get out of here.

It has been awhile since he has friends, and he enjoys the Dream Team's company. They seem genuine and caring, he hopes it's the truth, he knows that they care. But a small part of him feels like this is a setup, even with the stunt Mitsu pulled.

He wonders how someone like him could even fight like that, he has always seemed passive, tired and drowsy. He shouldn't ask questions, it could hurt him in the long run.

Aswell, Kacchan looked scared for a moment, genuine fear, before covering it up with rage. It was surprising really.

Midoriya snapped out of his thoughts when everyone dispersed their Quirks, another reminder that he was lower than them, he shrunk into himself, feeling his eyes already stinging. God, he's so sensitive.

"It seems that Midoriya wants to apply to UA aswell." His teacher said bluntly, he felt himself wince, he just wanted to go invisible at that moment.

Everyone was silent before erupting into laughter, throwing insults at the poor boy. He tried to reason with them, but they were wild beasts hunting for prey.

He was the prey.

Everything happened so quickly, they were all dismissed, Kacchan started to taunt and gave me a new burn on his shoulder, threw his notebook out of the window.

Told me to kill myself.

But as he left, a flame shoots pass across Kacchan's shoulder.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?"

Merry late Christmas (Boxing day) guys! :D, I hope you enjoyed you're gifts and family.

See ya in the next chapter guys, bye for now!