On your period

Boris:

-he would make sure that you're not in pain. Like fr he would do anything
-Would steal food and sweets from a local market. He would also ask Theo to steal some pain killers from Xandra if you need it.
-Cuddles n'kisses 24/7
-No but really, he wouldn't let you go to school. He will always be there for you no matter what <3

                            Miles:

- He would ask Mrs. Grose what to do. Would bring you soup, tea and sweets.
-He's gentle with you so you dont get hurt. Definitely some love making, not fucking. Aftercare, shower, some sweets, playing with Flora, going on a picnic.
-walking around the garden
-would steal pain killers from Kate.
-cuddles, and he would lay your head onto his chest and comb his fingers through your hair.
-He would make sure you get a total 9 hours of sleep even if it means staying up all night.
-hot, steamy baths and talking.
-He would try to teach you how to play a guitar. and some basic chords.
-He wouldnt care if you bleed over his clothes, bed. He just wants you to be ok and he completely and utterly loves you.

                            Tyler <3:

-He would bring pizzas just for you
-10 packages of skittles
- he would definitely sprint to a store to buy you snacks and chocolates.
-His mom taught him everything
-Would ask his mom for pain killers.
-No sex until your period is over.
-Only cuddles, kisses and love bites.
-If he gets a boner, he'd take care of it himself.
- precious baby :)

                            Mike:

- He would have a full on panic attack.
- Doesn't know what to do.
- cries
-than you start crying
-than you calm each other down
- Karen would come in
-Yeah definitely a 1 hour talk wirh Karen so she can explain to him that youre not dying.
-He would ride his bike with lucas and max to a market.
-max would pick the snacks and sweets because she is a queen 👑
- He wouldnt really touch you because hes scared that he will hurt you.

                            Richie:

- just like Tyler. He would buy you chocolates and snacks.
- he would ask eddie to take some pain killers.. and some borth control from his mom.
-Mrs K caugh him, she asked him why did he try to steal that. He told her everything, and i mean it, everything.
Mrs K invited you two to come over.
- She had a full on convo w Richard that he needs to use condoms.
-an unsuccessful mission.
- but at the end some passionate sex
- Sweet bean :)

                            Trevor:

-  He would be kinda scared, but you explained to him that youre not dying and that its just your period.
-He would go to the diner and ask lucky for some burgers and pain killers.
- She asked why he needs them he told her that you got your period. She gave him, a total of 6 burgers, he was staring at her like 😲 how am i gonna pay for all this?
-she just winked and said, its for your girl, ill pay for it no worries.
-he thanked her like 393831023 times.
- he is an american sweetheart <3