Back Breaker

WARNING! smut content. age play/daddy kink, edging, degrading, praising idk

"Boris" Y/n whispered in a whiny voice as she nicked her hips against his bulge making him groan.

He was staring at her not knowing what to do, taking a puff from his cigarette. He looked so fuckable in that moment, hollowing his cheeks as he used that smoke stick. His cheekbones prominent, freckles glittered across his face. His doe eyes staring at yours.

"What do you want sooka?" He asked with that sharp accent making your lower abdomen fill with butterflies

You grinded on him once more trying to relieve yourself and Boris grabbed your hips pushing you harder onto his growing erection making you let out a whiny moan. He bit his lip silencing his groans.

He put out his cigarette in his dirty ashtray, a second later grabbing your waist throwing you on his bed, hovering over you. He leaned down and pressed his soft lips against yours, moving them in rhythm. Boris moved down, past her lower abdomen stopping at her heat.

He hooked his fingers on her underwear looking up at Y/n for permission & she nodded.

"Of course you want it моя повія". Boris said smirking while removing Y/n's underwear.

He separated her thighs, blowing on her wet cunt making her whine. He licked a broad strip from her entrance to her clit. Boris sucked Y/n's clit, moving his tongue side to side making her whine.
                               ____

"Mmh, yes Boris!" Y/n moaned grabbing onto Boris' hair as he shook his head while sucking her sensitive clit and thrusting his fingers rapidly into her.

"you're so sensitive down here darling" Boris moaned into your cunt, his dick hurting from how hard he was.

"Im gonna cum! im gonna cum!" Y/n whimoered, throwing her head back and Borus pulled his fingers out of her warm heat.

"Why did you do that?" Y/n questioned, while she watched him suck all her juices off his fingers quite irritated because he didn't let her finish.

"Shut up sooka" Boris mumbled wiping her cum off his lips with the back of his hand, taking his boxers off.

He slowly pumped his cock staring at you laying there helplessly, begging for him. He closed his eyes and fastened his pace feeling his shaft get even more sensitive.

"Please Boris, please i want to feel your cock" Y/n begged looking up at him with fuck-me eyes spreading her thighs even more.

he came down and placed his dick between her folds, groaning as he pushed in. He let y/n adjust to his size before thursting in his shaft making Y/n moan & clench around him.

He fastened his pace, feeling her poor overworked cunt pulsate around him. He slid out and pushed back in feeling  his cock hit her cervix.
Boris started thursting faster if that was possible, fondling her right breast.

He pressed her lowerd abdomen making her feel hin even deeper.

"Do you feel it dziwka" He said while staring at your half-closed eyes.

"Yes! yes! i feel it Boris" You moaned as he circled your clit to get you even more worked up.

"Who does this pussy belong to?" Boris questioned.

"You daddy!" Y/n moaned as boris grabbed her love handles definitely leaving bruises later.

Boris' shallow thursts slowed down, and he leaned down leaving hickeys all over your chest to silence down his whines.

"Are you close?" Boris asked throwing his head back letting out a broken moan.

"yes yes yes" Y/n babbled grabbing boris's hand and interlocking their fingers.

Boris thursted in for the last time, cumming inside y/n's delicate pussy.
He pulled out and y/n whimpered as his cum spilled out of her pussy. Boris leaned town and sucked her pussy, tasting her juices. He groaned and came back up to kiss you.

"Can you taste yourself, you see how tasty you are?" Boris questioned smiling.

you blushed at his comment throwing yourself in the bed next to him.