amusement park

you and boris are in a amusement park.

!! WARNING !! smut content :)

"oh my god look Boris!" Y/n happily squeaked holding a toy bear (that Boris previously won) in one hand, and with the other pointing to a photo booth. "You want to eh, take pictures yes? "Boris questioned tilting his head to the side and giving you a cute smile.

"yes!, that would be lovely!" Y/n responded doing her happy dance. Boris smiled at her cuteness and grabbed her hand pulling her into the photo booth. Y/n stumbled around trying to keep up, almost immediately sitting on a chair next to Boris.

"Wait" Y/n tried to tell something to Boris but he grabbed her neck softly and pulling her to his lips. None of them pulling away, moving their lips in sync admiring the moment. Boris moved his hand to her ass giving it a little squeeze which made her moan, and he welcomed his tongue inside her mouth. She tasted like cotton candy and alcohol, she softly bit his tongue which made him groan and she couldn't help but chuckle.

She seated in his lap slowly rocking her hips to his prominent bulge, they pulled away to catch a breath, their chest's going up and down rapidly, staring into each other lust  filled eyes, lips bruised.

Y/n jerked her hips again making him moan again. "You're one nasty girl, ya" Boris asked while smirking.

"Only for you daddy" Y/n responded as she felt something poke her clothed womanhood. "Baby, you know what that word does to me." he replied breathing through his mouth, his voice going an octave lower. Boris started kissing y/n again while taking her sweater off. "no bra?" he questioned lifting his eyebrow up. "good girl" he replied while taking his shirt off and kissing y/n again. Y/n run her hand down his chest, unbuttoning his jeans, he placed his hands on her hips pushing her skirt up and tearing her fishnets, that made her gasp. Boris pulled down his black jeans, leaving himself only in his undergarments.

He ran his long cold fingers from her lower abdomen to y/n's panties, making her whimper. He touched the wet spot on her panties and snickered "Hah, this wet  i didnt even start." Boris pushed his hand in her black lacy thong, and teasingly started rubbing slow circles onto her clit.

" Please daddy" Y/n whispered. "i am desperate for your cock"

"о, моя шлюха, тебе это нужно так сильно?"

" Yes please" y/n whimpered as Boris pushed her thong to the side and grinded his cock on her clit. He lifted his head back, showing off his sharp jawline and rolled his eyes back. He looked back at her with half closed eyes as he finally pushed in, both of them softly gasping. Your walls clenched around Boris making him roll his eyes back once more. He rolled his hips into you just the way you liked hitting your soft spot before pulling out and harshly pushing pack in. You moaned because you couldn't keep it in anymore, he slapped your ass cheek and clamped his hand over your mouth. He started going at a faster pace getting closer to you and biting your neck, leaving love bites everywhere while rolling your hardened bud in his other hand.

He ran his hand from your breasts to your clit rolling it deftly making you clench around him and almost scream in his hand. He kept rolling your clit fastening his pace while soft groans leave his mouth. You clamped your pussy against him much harder which made him moan and he instantly went for your neck to silence himself, while going at a faster pace.He took his hand off her mouth.

"Im gonna cum" Y/n moaned.

" Boris please" you pleaded rolling your eyes back

"Wait a little bit baby" Boris replied his voice raspy. 

His hair wet in his roots, sweat rolling down his forehead. Your eyes tearing up, mascara running down your cheeks as you clenched for the last time before cumming.

Boris fastened his pace before burying himself into you and slowly rolling his hips reaching his high. He pulled out and kneeled down lapping at your cunt, collecting all the juices left, "Boris too much, too much" you whimpered your voice cracking. He came back up to you kissing your cheeks whispering sweet nothings to you.

"You did so good baby" he said while wiping his forehead.

he dressed himself up and helped you not trusting your shaky legs. You both looking like a mess came out of a photo booth, and Theo was standing there grossed out since he heard the whole thing.

" Wow what a great show, by the way you couldn't wait until you came back home fucktards?" he sarcastically said faking a smile.

"no potter we just wanted photos but it ecaslated quickly" Boris responded giving him a smile back.

" Its escalated not ecaslated dumbass" Theo responded rolling his eyes back.

" Oh" Boris responded making a sad face.