Affection

Y/N WAS LAYING ON MILES'S CHEST, he was stroking her hair, humming The pixies - wheres my mind, you felt so safe, so comfortable with him.

"I wish i could live without you" Miles whispered.

"But you're a part of me."He continued, tears slipping down his cheeks.

This is the first time you saw Miles cry, he was always so emotionless but around him, your heart always fluttered.

Y/n got up, sitting on his lap, wiping those almost dry tears from his face, leaning in and kissing him deeply, lovingly. You pulled away, and he started sobbing, resting his head on your chest, you hugged him, untangling his curls playing with them.

"Shh, milo" You calmed him down, tears leaving your eyes, you hated seeing people cry.

"i-im s-so-sorry im a shitty boyfriend" He sobbed constantly, whimpering under your touch.

Your heart broke after that sentence left his mouth. Why did he think that?

"No, no no milo you are the best boyfriend ever, i love you so much please don't do this to yourself" Y/n babbled, rubbing his back.

This was one of the numberless nights he spent crying into his pillow.

"m's-sorry" he whimpered pulling away grabbing his face into his hands.

You pulled him to yourself, hugging him.

                                 ____

"no! thats not the point" Miles laughed, his stomach hurting.

"I love you so much" He mumbled, staring into your eyes.

"I love you too" Y/n responded, leaning in and kissing him.

A/n : so i kind of had a rough day and this was, it reslly you know helped me so, stay strong love yall <3