Tests

Cheng's pov:
She is wearing her uniform? But it's not uniform day her mom must have missed that. Not going to lie she looks good in the uniform- no no she does not what are you thinking "alright guys as I said last week we are going to take a math test today and it is worth 60% of your grade it's an open notes test you talk you fail. If you do end up failing the test you will have a retake of course if you want I will keep your highest score I will hand out your tests and you will begin when I tell you to"  this test is worth a lot I hope I don't mess up. I look at y/n I wonder how she will do she doesn't seem worried at all. "What?" She says looking annoyed "good luck on the test" I said "you might fail" I mumbled "hah I promise you I won't " she smirked we were handed a piece of paper faced upside down. "You May begin your test" we flipped our paper at began the test.

Y/n POV:
This test seemed pretty easy I learned this a long time ago Negative,positive,adding and subtracting decimals, fractions. It was all light work. I looked around and saw that everyone was still working "oh" I mumbled to myself I went up to the teacher. "I finished my test ma'am" she looked up surprised "oh! Are you sure you dont want to look through your answers?" She asked politely "no thank you ma'am I am certain that all of my answers are correct" she still looked so shocked "ok well for now you can do whatever you want since we have 45 minutes left of class" she said as she smiled "okay is it okay if I can take a nap?" I ask "go for it" she said. I nodded and went to my seat. I looked at the other half of the room and see a familiar face.. Ashley she looked at me obviously pissed off I just stared until she looked away I sat at my desk and just as I was closing my eyes I heard someone "are you done?" Cheng asked "yes" I replied with my eyes closed then fell asleep.

TIME SKIP 😋
45 minutes later I was woken up by the bell I raised my head to see Ashley standing in front of me, She looks mad, I took a look around the room, we're the only people here? I get up gathering my things. "you think you're going to get away with this that easy?" I was slammed back in my chair "let me go" I glared at her, I walk towards the door, locked. I sigh "open the door" I ordered her "fight me first" Ashley said "god damn it okay" I set my things down she got into a fighting stance and so did i, lazily I motioned for her to come at me. She ran pretty fast but I can keep an eye on her for sure she attempted to punch me but I managed to move to the right, she ran up again tried to kick me with her left leg I grabbed her leg twisted it she had to  follow the motion or else she would feel more pain, swiftly and quickly I kicked the right leg in a split second she was on the floor her face hit the floor. Surprise! She got up, I saw her nose and lip were bleeding but she got in a fighting stance again. I sighed "you have to get that checked out by the nurse" I told her but she didn't give two shits she attempted to punch me I grabbed her wrist twisted it and put it on her back I pushed the back of her knees and now she was kneeling down with her hand on her back, I noticed the keys in her pocket, I kicked her back and she fell all I heard from her is a groan , I grabbed the keys collected my things and walked to the door just as I was closed to it she came out of nowhere and kicked my stomach I groaned at it, that one hurt a bit I looked up and immediately got punched my lip was bleeding again .She was satisfied, but I wasn't gonna let that slide I got up acted as I was gonna punch her she moved to the right, perfect I wrapped my arm on her neck and flipped her on her back I can tell she got the wind knocked out of her she was gasping for air I grabbed my water and threw it at her, I unlocked the door and walked out.

I check my watch lunch just started I walked to the cafeteria and saw meiying and Dre talking now that's cute I walked up to them "what's up guys" I said. Meiying gasped "what happened to your lip!" She worriedly asked "oh that uh don't worry about it okay?" I assured her while smiling " meiying is helping you with chopsticks huh?" I nudged Dre. "Shut up" he mumbled "I have to go practice I'll see you later guys!" Meiying said "you eat and practice at the same time? Dre asked her confused "uh yes" she responded smiling "but my mom said if you eat while Standing you get gas" Dre told Meiying. I slapped my forehead "you're funny" she laughed. We were watching her walk away when someone spilled Dre's tray..cheng "dude what's your problem?" Dre asked while pushing him "sorry" cheng said sarcastically "oh so you think you're funny" you push him. Just as we were gonna do something we were held back by a lady "he just spilled my tray all over me!". Dre argued I was looking at all the people staring at us and I missed what Cheng said "mr and ms Parker go, mr cheng go" she told us and we walked our separate ways. "I hate this place!" Dre   Yelled.