Meeting cheng

Y/n POV:
Cheng and I watched everything unfold right in front of us. "Hell yea" I whisper to myself as I high five cheng. "I think we're match makers" I say walking in front of him "I do too". He laughed

TIMESKIP🧍🏽‍♀️

After my last class was over I was exiting the room until a pair or hands covered my eyes. I tried to take them off but the were too strong. "Damn it cheng" I laugh. I hear his laugh as he lets go of me. Once my vision comes back I turn to face him. I smile as soon as my eyes laid on him, "hey" he smiles. "Hello" I smile back, he hugs me oh god how much I love his hugs. We started walking towards the gates. "Are you nervous to meet my mother?" I ask looking up at him. "Mm a little bit but not a whole lot" he says looking at me.

(I'm trying to get this over with)

When it was practice everything went normal I warmed up we did some drills. After I see cheng and my mother talking. I help pack up some of the soccer balls and. When I walk back to them my mom was gone. Oh. I frown a bit but it immediately goes away when I see Cheng. "How'd it go?" I ask taking my hair down.

"It went well, your mom loves me maybe more than she loves you" he smirked. I lightly elbow him in the stomach. We laughed and started walking around.

It was a nice comfortable silence we were in as we were admiring our surroundings. Out of no where cheng stopped, I look back confused. "Go to the Qixi festival with me" cheng said silently as he slowly walked towards me. "What?" I ask making sure if I heard him correctly. "Go to the Qixi festival with me". He repeated but this time looking to the left. "No" I said walking again. "What!?" He said running after me he grabbed my wrist and turned me around to see me smiling. "Just kidding" I smiled like a little kid. He scoffs and turns around. "I was kidding!" I say grabbing the sleeve of his sweater. "What's that term you say a lot?" He looks down at me confused. "Oh don't care" he smirks turning away. "It's only funny when I do it!" I push him from the back.

Oh I'm fucked for sure..I thought walking the opposite way not even daring to look back. I hear his footsteps behind me. Out of nervousness I ran into a crowd of people just to hide. I look around and I lost him. I sigh in relief "phew now that was close" i silently laugh to myself. "Keep telling yourself that" I hear someone whisper in my ear. As a reflex I turn quickly and tried to punch who ever was behind me, surprisingly they caught my punch and pulled me close to them. "That was cute" I hear a familiar voice. "Fuck off cheng" I muttered into his sweater.

He laughs and pulls us out of the crowded area.
"Are you hungry?" Cheng asks holding my hand. "Not really.. OH SHIT" an idea popped into my mind. "What?" He looks at me confused. "Come on!" I run to a boba shop near my house. "Where are we going?" Cheng asks catching up to me. "We're getting boba" I smile.

chengs POV:

We made it to the boba shop and the lady at the cashier seemed to recognize me . "Oh hello Cheng! How are you?" She cheerfully asked. "Hello ma'am I'm doing good how are you?" I smiled back. "I'm good I'm good" her gaze went from me to y/n who was a few feet away from us and she was looking at the menu. She's adorable when she's confused. I smile lovingly. "Is she your girlfriend?" She faced me. That's right She's my girlfriend this pretty, smart, talented, kind girl is my girlfriend. I smile looking at y/n. "Yes, she's my girlfriend" I smile proudly. "She's so beautiful.. ugh young love is so cute" she frowns. I laugh a bit and ordered my drink. "What Will she be having?" She asks me. "Give me a second please" I walk to y/n. "Hey do you know what you want?" I whisper to her. She nods and tells me her order. I pay for our drinks and we were about to walk out but the woman stops y/n. "You go I'll meet you outside" she smiles at me. I nod and walk out.

Y/n POV:
The cashier woman stopped me before we walked out I was confused on why but I reassured cheng that it was fine and he should meet me outside.
"Hello sweetie I just wanted to say that you have a really nice boyfriend and that you guys look really cute and if you see the way he looks at you then you can tell he's In love with you. I can tell by the way he looks at you that he really cares about you." She smiled at me. I was speechless but then I feel a warm feeling in my chest I sent her a smile, a real smile. I look at cheng through the window. He's so cute, I like him so much and I hope he likes me the same of course I know we're dating but I hope he loves me the way I love him. I smile lovingly at him through the glass. "Thank you ma'am and don't worry I love him too" I smile at her once more and walk out the store. "Sorry for the wait I was having a small conversation with the-" i was cut off by Cheng kissing me. It was a nice soft kiss, a kiss that expresses so many emotions at once, a kiss I wish could last forever. I smile into the kiss, then pull away. "I love you LuWei Cheng" I smile putting my hands in my pockets. I can tell he was shocked because he just stood there wide eyed. "I love you too y/n" he mumbled while smiling. We both started giggling. I wrap my arms around his waist as he wrapped his arms around my neck he placed his chin on the top of my head.

We were walking to my house since it was getting late. "Can you meet me by the gate at 8pm tomorrow for the festival?" He asks me "yep I'll be there" I said. We made it to the front of the gate leading to my apartment. I hug him one more time before I started walking away. I paused and looked back to see him walking away. I ran up to him and turned him around. He looked confused. Before he could say anything i give him a quick peck on the cheek and ran to my apartment.

Sorry it's short I'll make a longer part soon

(I'm feeling a bit better now I beat the shit out of that girl so now I'm just chilling)