Practice

Y/n POV:
I was all ready to go I went in the living room and saw mom she was..sleeping. Oh I grabbed a blanket and covered her. I also looked at her email to find out where the practice is at "p/n okay". I put her phone down and walked out of the house I started listening to some music while walking to the park. When I got there it was exactly 5:00. Maybe I'm a bit too puntual .

I remember reading field 4 on the email I looked around. 1..2...3..ah 4 is that the coach? I walked toward the man he was one tall mf "hello sir are you coaching t/n?" I asked "ah yes! Are you y/n?" He questioned "yes that's me" I smiled "okay so you made it just on time but some of our players aren't here yet so if you want there are some soccer balls over there and you can just play around till they get here" he said "okay" i walked up to the bag and grabbed a ball and start to juggle the ball, I start with my laces, then my knee, then my chest, then my head. Ahh it's been 2 weeks since I've played oh how much I've missed it. After around 10 minutes more and more girls started arriving they all huddled into groups and I just looked around I shrugged it off and continued with juggling.  "alright guys bring it in" coach said and everyone swarmed together "alright guys we have a new player in our team let's all get to know each other everyone will state their name and we will go from there" our coach said. God I hate these. I though to myself "I'm bao", "I'm mei", "im wei", "im jia", "I'm ling", "I'm xia", "I'm Ming" "I'm lei" "I'm diu", "I'm nuan" "I'm Chen", "I'm jun", "I'm hui", "I'm chun", "I'm Fen", "I'm ju", "I'm daiyu", "I'm chyou" "I'm meihui" and lastly "Ashley" I widened my eyes. Not this bullshit. I closed my eyes and sighed. I snapped them open and smiled "I'm y/n I'm so grateful to be apart of your team and I hope we can be great teammates and great friends I have been playing soccer for a while now so I'm spot on with rules." I bowed " alright everyone let's get warmed up, 2 laps around the field hit em".

Coach ordered I started running everyone was keeping a study pace and trying their best. I like this already. I though to myself "hi" I heard someone next to me say I turn she wasn't short but she wasn't tall she had kind of long hair she was wearing some black shorts with a white shirt just like me, I believe her name was "bao" "hello" I smiled "you seem like you're pretty good at running" she pointed out "ah I run every morning so I guess I am okay at it" I respond "we go to the same school" she randomly stated "oh is that so?" I asked "yep I've seen you around, you're new correct?" She questioned "yep" i said "you fight a lot" she tells me once we finished our laps "no not really only when I'm mad I suppose" I defend myself "I only fight if someone attacks me first or if they provoke me" my response was pretty bland but it's true "oh that makes sense" she responded to the blandness "yep.."

I turn and look at ashley she's in the middle me and Bao are in the front and some people in the back "hey..do you know if cheng and ashley are dating?" I ask Bao because she always tries to protect him "no she has been in love with him for a long time though" i nodded "that's sad" I mumbled "alright everyone Ashley and Lei will lead some stretches after that we're going to do some 1v1" our coach said. I like 1V1 I thought to myself. While we were stretching I started to think that Bao wants to be friends she's next to me pretty often, I think she's pretty cool, I felt stares I look at Ashley and she's staring right back at me but she's also whispering to someone? Bitch, you're gonna get fucked up if you keep talking about me. I thought to myself I keep most of my thoughts private because I'm not gonna try and started drama right now.

"Hey American girl!" Someone called I know they're talking to me but I'm not gonna answer to that I went for some water "don't you hear me?" I look forward uh I forgot her name.  "Nope" I grabbed my water bottle she slapped it out of my hand, oh? Okay. I pick it up, slapped again "you know Ashley?" I asked her "yea she's my best friend"  she replied "how cute, well I wanted to say that I beat her ass today you should ask her if she denies it both of you should talk to me sound good? Great" I start to walk away "next time you touch my shit I'll beat your shit" I warned her and jogged away "alright guys 10 on the left of the goal 10 on the right" I was in line with Bao, mei, wei, jia, Fen, xia,Ling, Chen and daiyou. Including me that's 10 and the rest are on the left side of the goal. "Alright everyone right now it's only one person from each side at a time soon you will hear me call a number 1-10 and that's how many people come out you are either a defender or a striker depending whoever has the ball you score and whichever side has the most points wins the looser has to do push-ups ." He said. I was in the middle I look to the left to see who I'm gonna go against. I'm going home, why is it always Ashley! Bao who was In front of  me says "she's the best on our team be careful" she warned "the best huh?" When it started I immediately guessed we need to work on air assist since they're being thrown way high in the air. I'm good at these and I know that. It's Bao's turn, she was against that girl from earlier "what's her name?" I asked Bao "oh uh lei" she answered "alright good luck Bao" I said and she took off, she beat lei to the ball and she had good control of it, she easily got away from lei and scored "nice ass goal" I said I didn't expect Bao to hear me but she did "thanks" she smiled. It's my turn now. As soon as I saw the ball in the air I bolted towards it and so did Ashley I beat her to the ball it was in between my laces and my shin placed neatly and it wasn't moving unless i lost balance I look over my shoulder to see what side she's on. She's on the left looks like I gotta go to the right. I slightly kicked the ball to the right and started to go to the goal I saw her speed up i wanted to see what she will do so I slowed down she's gonna try to ram into me I stopped the ball I stopped running and pulled it back and there she was I was right and her weight ended up winning so she fell. I still had the ball and I was pretty close to the goal so I just shot it and it went in. That was boring. I looked at the park and I see some people looking at us I recognized one of them..cheng he saw the whole thing I sort of feel bad for Ashley well anyway

After everyone went I got a good look on how they play we have a really good and strong team we just need to focus more on our Assists and using our wingers. After that we did a bunch of more drills and we were getting to know each other more I have 5 friends now mei, xia, daiyou, ling, and ofc Bao they're pretty chill I like them. Mei is one of our wingers she's quick with decisions and speed she had great control over the ball even when under pressure, xia is one of our forwards she's really good with control and really good on strength she's hella fast too, Daiyou she's one of our 4 defenders on the defensive line she plays on the far right she is really good at defending and using the wingers she has a good kick and a good control over the ball under pressure, Ling is another of our defenders on our defensive line and she plays on the far left she is amazing at footwork her kicks are very accurate she stays in her position and knows that she can use her wingers, Bao she's our defensive center mid she tells people where they belong and what they need to do she mostly plays on the defensive side she is pretty great at staying in the middle and is really good at not letting anyone go pass her without them getting tired she has amazing foot work as well. I like my new team sure there are a bit ups and downs but that okay.