Before the tournament

Yo yo yo been a min huh? Oh well my bad didn't mean for y'all to wait this long but ya.

Your pov:
They postponed my game for the tournament so there isn't a game today but I'm glad because I had no idea Dre's tournament was today. I woke up as usual and I went on my morning run and did my workout. I ate something and I was out the door with my soccer things.

The tournament wasn't until later tonight so I was gonna spend the day at the fields working on my shots. I was walking towards my favorite field and I was on my phone. I felt a pair of strong arms snake around my waist pulling me closer the the person. I grabbed their neck and through them over my body. "Who the fuck even are you?" I asked fixing my shirt not even looking at the person. I looked down at the person who just assaulted me.

"PFFTTTT" I started laughing so hard when I see my boyfriend on the floor. "Cheng what are you doing there?" I asked sarcastically. "Well I was going to surprise my wonderful girlfriend but y'know she kinda LAUNCHED ME TO THE FLOOR" he laughed sitting on the floor. "You scared me babe I'm sorry" I bent down to his level and caressed his face. "It's ok I should've been more careful" he smiled snuggling in my hand.

I gave him a quick kiss and tried to get up but I got pulled down. "I wanted to kiss you more" he smiled kissing me. I'm sitting in front of him laughing while kissing him because of his soft side. "What's so funny?" He said slightly irritated. I stood up and he got up. "Nothing I'm just thinking about how you weren't this person when we met" I smile putting my hands in my pockets. "Well that guy isn't here anymore right? And I think I deserve another kiss for that" he said pulling my hands out of my jacket and wrapping his arms around my waist. "Do you deserve another one?" I wrap my arms around his neck. He nods and slowly leans in. Our lips connect and started moving slowly. We were making out as softly as we could making sure we didn't pass a line of comfort with each other. After a little I broke the kiss for air. "See? That was so good" he said smiling. "Yea I guess it was" I said sarcastically stretching. "Oh? Do we need to do it again" he said while his Hands were on my hips. "No it was really good babe." I laughed walking near the soccer field. "Why are you even here anyway? Don't you have a tournament to prepare for?" I said nudging him while he's next to me. "I am preparing." He smiles. "How? By kissing me?" I laughed softly. "You relax me y/n, I feel better about the tournament if I spend my day with you. I'm preparing by spending time with my beautiful girlfriend if she's willing to let me."
I'm smiling so hard right now how could I resist his cute self.

I stopped in my tracks. I turned to face him and I hug his waist. He hugs me back and takes a deep breath. "So I'll take this as a yes" he smiles caressing my face.

"Ok then you're gonna practicing with me."
I smile and stand proudly. "God no I'd rather kill myself" he says walking away. "Well now you can't. get your ass in the goal" I said pulling him back "but I'm not playing goalie with your crazy ass kick" he says trying to get out of my grip.
I was thinking on how to persuade him to play goalie.

I kissed him. It was a small soft but meaningful kiss and I know he liked it too. "Please just for a little" I smiled at him. "Fine" he says walking towards the goal. "Stop smiling!" I yelled at him seeing he was trying to hide his smile. "I'm not you're crazy" he says with an upside down smile. I set up some cones and do a simple warm up. "Y/n I'm bored" cheng whines. "Don't worry babe you won't be soon enough" I said setting up a new set of cones. I dribble through them with some simple moves. I run towards the goal and I pick a shot. Top left. I shot it and it goes in right where I wanted it to go. It spun on the net for a bit and dropped to the floor.  I did that about 10 times and stopped for a bit cause I got tired.