Smelly cat's POV

I was just on discord playing anal sex games when Zking, my stupid smelly feet friend texted me. The bitch asked: "Can I pls have smelly asshole pics plsplspls?" "Ok," I said and gave him some asshole pics. Then I proceeded to play games until I saw the news that some random motherfucker with smelly feet- I could smell the feet through the newspaper, used his fucking farts to lift an entire plane to Jordan. "Seems like a Zking move hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha," I said. A few days later some random bitch came up to my house. "Who tf are you?" I said. "I'm Zking you smelly feetsmeller," he said. "How the fuck did you find my hous-" I said. But before I could finish he tackled me and dragged me to my bedroom. He took off my clothes and suddenly trusted into me, I moaned so loud my voice killed itself. I suddenly felt diarrhea coming but my voice was dead so I couldn't tell him. Diarrhea came out like the bullets of an A-130 warhog. It sounded like one too. He screamed so loud my eardrums fell out and the lamp above my head got 2nd degree murdered by Zkings smelly voice. Or maybe his breath. He then licked my shit off the floor and off my ass. then my bf came in. He jumped out the window and fucking ran off like the US army was after him. My bf then smelled his feet and fucking killed himself.