Part 2

Zking was still running, He then let out another giant fart to propel himself halfway across the world again. Then he smashed through the window like he smashed Ameer. He got on his PC and played anal sex games for the rest of the day. Then he cummed to Ameer's face and went to sleep. The next day he went on discord and called Ameer. "YOU MADE MY BF KHS YOU STUPID IDIOT!" Ameer screamed. "Ok, but the smelly gay anal sex was good tho right?" Zking said. "Y-Yes it was.." Ameer said under his breath. "Good little cat," Zking responded. A few days later Zking heard Ameer was moving to his country because Jordan's population had been wiped out by Zking's giant fart. Zking went to school the next day and saw Ameer. He waited until school was over and then he pushed Ameer into a bathroom stall and locked it. "Hey cutie," Zking said. But before Ameer could respond Zking unzipped his pants and his long ass cock was visible. "I-It's grown!" Ameer said shocked. "Yeah, now suck it," Zking said. "B-but I'll choke!" Ameer said out of fear. Zking looked at Ameer and when Ameer saw his face, he was intimidated so badly, He started sucking Zking's long dick. Starting off slow and then going faster, Zking started moaning and then he ejaculated into Ameer's throat. "T-Tastes so good!" Ameer screamed. But you could barely hear him as Zkings cock was too far into his throat. Ameer continued sucking until Zking suddenly pulled his dick out of Ameer's mouth. "P-please put it back in!" Ameer begged. Zking then pulled down Ameer's pants and inserted his giant dick into his ass. Ameer moaned so loudly the door lock almost broke. Then they heard footsteps coming near the stall.