ten

So my history teacher didn't accept my test paper because I was late to the first lecture and says she will only accept it if i attend the history lecture, from start to end, regularly for a month. Update because rip me.

---------------

heiryung ran all over the place avoiding desks and her classmates as sunoo chased after her. sunoo had recieved a letter this morning and before sunoo could even touch it, heiryung grabbed it and ran away with it just to tease sunoo. 

sunoo was yelling while heiryung was giggling loudly and a bunch of people were looking at them as they got entertained. 

sunoo hugged her from behind and started tickling her waist, causing her to fall to the ground. she tried to wiggle out of sunoo's hold while screaming. 

all of her movement stopped- her wiggling, laughing, screaming as she saw jungwon stare at her from his seat. all that remained was her heavy breathing and rapidly beating heart.

"hah, got it!" sunoo snatched the letter and went away but heiryung did not break the eye contact with jungwon. 

she watched with wide eyes as he got up and started walking towards her. 

he offered her his hand to help her get up from the ground and heiryung kept flicking her eyes between his eyes and his extended arm anxiously. 

"take it before i change my mind." there was no emotion in his voice. she held his hand and got up, dusting her clothes. 

"jungwon-ah... what happened to you?" she said, her eyes serching his for any evident emotion. 

"the teacher is here, go back to your place."