fourteen

*derp face* cause i shamelessly disappeared for a long time teehee
----------------------------------------------------

"but she's literally your deskmate. i see you helping her all the time. not going to lie, you guys would look cute together."

sunoo's eyes left the empty words on the piece of paper and met heiryung's.

"you really think so?" he asked it oh so calmly, no one would have suspected the haywire going on in his head.

"no i don't. i said it to cheer you up maybe, i haven't even clearly seen her face yet." she confessed.

sunoo giggled, "me neither."

"huh?"

"i don't know her well either, hei. she sits beside me, she's being clumsy all the time and yeah, but maybe she got the wrong idea. i was just helping her, how could she catch feelings?"

"o-oh no that's so sad, sunoo... she's gonna experience what i did." heiryung voiced softly.

"doesn't mean i should say yes. i don't like her hei. i can't be with her just because i feel bad for her?" sunoo's voice rose as he clearly seemed annoyed.

he never raised his voice. never at her.

"but sunoo-"

"but what heiryung? would you be with me just because i asked? when we all know how much in love you still are with jungwon?!" he snapped.