🍁ONE🍁

Jeon Jungkook a young, athletic, handsome, smart, cute, talented.......but totally lost boy. On the first day and Jungkook's already lost.

Immediately as the stupid lady at the reception gave him his timetable, she forgot to give him the most important thing, Instructions on how the hell too move around this school. Being that it was Monday, his first class would be homeroom, but for the past 5 minutes he's just been wandering the halls like a lost puppy, looking for at least one-

"Oh shit, thank God! Please I'm new here, please could you show me the direction to Home room" Jungkook pleaded, rushing towards some random kid walking down the hall." Okay, chill. New kid?" the red haired stranger asked, being that he hasn't ever seen Jungkook around before. " Yeah, I'm jeon Jungkook. I just arrived from overseas, and currently need help finding my way towards my first class" Jungkook introduced himself, outstretching his arm out to shake the boy quickly. "Hoseok, Jung Hoseok. Nice to meet you" He smiles "And lucky for you we're heading the same way" He shook his hand, his bright smile unwavering. " Bro, your literally blinding me with your smile" He hisses playfully, shielding his eyes with his arm, his cute bunny smile gracing his lips. "I get that alot" Hoseok chuckles, with a small shrug. "So hyun- how old are you?" "Boy, you do you think you look older than me!" Hoseok scoffs playfully, "I'm 17, you?" "oh then your my hyung. I'm 16" Jungkook smiles shyly, making Hoseok crack into a small smile.

I'm less than a minute the two where at the door of the classroom, hesitantly a bit because they knew they we're late. "Jungkook, go in first. I've been late to class so may times it's become a usual thing, and right-"

" Hello boys, mind explaining why your both late to my class.....oh and I see you met Hoseok, new kid"