🌻FOUR🌻

Taehyung does eventually get his hands away from Jungkook's mouth abd wipes them on his jeans, cause honestly doing that was always weird for him and some of Jungkook's chapstick got into his fingers. "Oh my god, I can't believe your actually here! What the fuck are you doing here?!" Jungkook asks excitedly, eyes never leaving the influencer's face. "Too study of course" Taehyung replied with a wave of his hand and a small chuckle. The answer seemed pretty obvious. "S-sorry, that was a stupid question" He chuckled bashfully, and rubs his nape. "But I've never seen you at our school before....I can't believe your going to our school! This is both the best and worst day of my life" He fanboys again, and this time Taehyung just stands there awkwardly, because all the love and adoration oozing of the boy was making him a tad bit flustered.

"Hmm, I can see why your on the run though" Taehyung suddenly says, pulling a confused noise from the younger boy. "Your really cute. Got your self your own little fan club?" Taehyung coos, hands going to ruffle Jungkook's hair, causing the boys eyes to sparkle with glee and go crimson at the same time. "But to be real with you I'm here for my bestie. He schools here, is there any chance you know a Hoseok, Jung Hoseok?"

"Hobi? Yeah, I do. He's the only real friend I have at this school, everyone else is kinda just with me for my looks" Jungkook says, lips forming into a pout as he finishes his statement. "Well I can't blame them, your like the cutest thing, at least for now. I'm sure you have a sexy side too, don't ya?" Taehyung teases, wiggling his eyebrows, causing the boy to blush even more. " Anyway, what's your name?" " Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook" The boy says, " Oh kookie, such a cute name" Taehyung squished his cheeks , smiling wider when his two front teeth peeked out from beneath his thin lips. "You just keep getting cuter and cuter" He squeals loudly, and almost dies from the cuteness overload, whilst Jungkook almost dies from over heating.

After about 5 minutes, they both step out of the closet and surveyed the area, confirming the proximity clear of quote on quote "crazy chicks" and began heading down the hall to see if they could find Hoseok since lunch break was still in progress. Who they both figured would be in the dance studio (They have that because this is one of those top thier private schools) considering he is the most popular dancer in school and always performs at their parties and big events with his crew.

"Hobi!" Taehyung yelled as he kicked open the doors of the dance studio with so much force, the sound causing Hoseok to yelp and fall backwards on his ass. The dancer groaned in pain, quickly lifting himself off the ground softly to pat his slightly sore bum.

The red head pouted, looking up at Jungkook with a childish glare, one that resembled that of a puppy that was kicked in the ass by a snotty teen in heels (Lisa) he turned around only for his pout to disappear and jump up in glee when his eyes meet the person that screamed his name "Taetae" Hobi exclaimed, his wide sunny smile on full display, causing Jungkook momentary blindness. The dancer pounced on Tae the minute the younger opened his arms. "I've missed your sorry ass so much" Hoseok teased as he pecked the male all over his face, completely forgetting about the other dude in the room.

Jungkook.

Jungkook just stood to the side, a small smile on his face as he watched the two hug and roll around the floor like kids.

Looking at them, he knew there was no way he won't be seeing more Taehyung at their school.

🅈🄾🅄🅁 🄰🅄🅃🄷🄾🅁: Hello Taetae, and after a thousand years I actually decided to update this book. Hope y'all actually like this chapter.