🍂TWO🍂

The door flung open, startling both boys. One had a look of pure fright, why the other's was awestruck. The teacher stared down at both boys, narrowing his eyes at the new kid. "Oh, your new right? Well welcome to my class. I'm Mr Kim" The purple haired male introduced  himself ,with a bright smile, "But your still awfully late" The duality in those two statements baffled Jungkook, he looked so awfully confused and awestruck. Everything and everyone around him going silent as he sank into his own mind bubble.

Jungkook's POV

Ever since I was born till right now, I have never seen such a person. I had this burning urge to just poke his face and if he really was right here In front of me being this goddamn fine.....he could be plastic, who knows. You can't actually blame, this man looked to good to be true, Yeah, Maybe I look pretty stupid just staring at this dude. But for a guy of my standards and looks, this man was so........damn.

Damn!

DAMN!!!

Seokjin's POV

"Uh, kid, I know I'm handsome, but please stop staring. Your drooling by the way...." I snap my fingers infront of his face to snap him out of his trance. He blinked a couple times before those cute Bambi eyes of his met mine. He looked so shy and embarrassed. Cute~. But his a kid and my student, sooo yeah....

"S-s-sorry" He blushed, looking away, meanwhile from the side of my eye I could see the way Hoseok tried to stiffle his laughter and sneak away at the same time. "Mr Jung, I'd like to know what's so funny? And just so you know your getting detention for coming late" I here him groan loudly, raising an eyebrow at him, he immediately quits it but a pout still remains on his lips. " Since you both came together, you'll sit together. Also, name?" I point to the smaller wide eyed boy. "J-jungkook, Jeon Jungkook" He said playing with his fingers as he stared at his feet. " Okay, then Jungkook. It's nice to meet you" He looks up at me, flashing a small grin.  His two front teeth peeking out. Cute~~~!!!(つ≧▽≦)つ (a/n I had to put it in, kookie's so cute....god!)

" Its nice to meet you"