🌾THREE🌾

It's been two weeks, Two weeks! And Jungkook's can't seem to get some fucking peace.

He hasn't even been in Bangtan High for so long, but everywhere he goes to, every where his feet grazed, every corner he turned, Lisa and her crazy group of friends followed him around. It was for their little gossip site, that honestly made no sense whatsoever. But everyone in school liked it so who was he to be concerned for their mental health.

Jungkook would say he was flattered with how popular he became in less than a month. He already had his group if fake friends who followed him around everywhere, he had a bunch of slutty bitches who seemed to bump into him at any given opportunity just so they could get a chance to at least be 3cm close to him for 0.7 seconds. And best part of it all, the rumors already started flowing in about him being the next superstar play boy of Bangtan High, all which by now he didn't know if where up sides or downsides, since 1, he enjoyed his privacy, 2, his shoulder was staring to hurt and 3, he hated that god forsaken gossip site.

And 4, it was what was happening right now.

He was currently on the run from Lisa. Ever since she had confessed to him a couple days ago (Even though, yeah, she barely knew him) she didn't leave him alone, despite Jungkook's RATHER CLEAR REJECTION!!!

Taking a sharp turn to his left, he quickly spot the janitors closest and jams it shut with a couple things he saw inside. Even though it was dark, the adrenaline seemed to have given him super strength and night vision, cause the speed he was using to shovel things against the door was truly amazing.

Letting a sigh of relief slip through his cherry red lips, he let his back rest against the wall, panting like a dying dog. The lights suddenly turn on and just when he was about to scream bloody murder, long slim fingers cover his mouth. He looks up at the person and he can swear to himself that right there and then he almost fainted. Cause normal people don't just survive an attack like that from.....from, no other than the AcTuAl KIM TAEHYUNG!

"By how you look like you wanna pass out, I'm guessing your a fan, and there's no need for an introduction?"

Jungkook dumbly nods, too stunned to speak. Taehyung removes his hand and Jungkook quickly puts it back in place, before muffling out hastily, "J-just keep it there please this is a once in a life time experience. I ain't even gonna ask what your doing here, just stay still I beg you"

Tae smiles, "Well this is weird"