three

"fuck i can't believe i did this..." eden scolded herself in the bathroom mirror. she stared intensely at her new hairdo. she couldn't tell if she loved it or hated it because it made her look so different.

"uhm..let me style this and maybe it'll look better?" she thought in curiosity to herself.

she grabbed her preferred products and went at her hair for what felt like forever. after adding her finishing touches to her new style, she added more makeup than normal to her face for a change and it felt great.

she was brand new.

she placed her hands on her hair, less unsure then she was when she had just washed out the hair dye looking at herself in shock towards the mirror. it even looked and felt softer than beforehand. she smiled before butterflies set off at the bottom of her stomach. she clutched her waist nervously before walking out of the bathroom.

"shit is dal gonna like it?" eden thought out loud.

"is dal gonna like what babe?"

dallas' head popped around the hallway corner to face her. the immediate expression on his face was unreadable. he looked at eden with surprise and admiration. she looked damn good and it made his whole body send wave-shocks through his veins. it was like falling in love with her for the first time again.

"eden," he whispered, cupping her face softly.

"yea dal?" the girl below him had never been more nervous..not since she first fell for him.

"you are so beautiful. i promise i won't fight with you again, i can't imagine it no more baby..just wanna make things right." he mumbled as eden kissed him, her arms snaking around the locks of his brown hair.

he let go of his tense posture after realizing what was going on. they had kissed many times, but the passionate kisses all held a different meaning.

for the pair, this felt like forgiveness and new chapters.

"i don't fucking know how we're gonna do this dal." eden half lied while her head was placed on dallas' neck after breaking the kiss.

"me neither but as long as you're right here i don't care what happens. and ya know me, i can protect us both." he smirked nudging the girl in the side, staring at her with cockiness.

eden snorted. "okay macho man but know i can handle just as much as you..maybe more." she challenged.

"we'll see about that, for now let's keep everything on the low before we go full bonnie and clyde." dallas kissed the top eden's head before picking her up, throwing her on his shoulder.

"dal, where ya takin me?"

"our room. johnny's sleeping and my cousin when track to the store while ya showered."

"don't mess up my hair please!!"

"maybe not the hair i think i can be careful with that, just not your makeup." dallas winked.

————————

    johnny had a sleep schedule like no other. it consisted of waking up, eating, and sleeping till the nine o'clock news was on. the feeling of letting go because a future feels non existent was prominent inside of him. the boy was currently sitting down in the small kitchen waiting for eden to finish making him a 'real meal' which was a salad and grilled chicken. johnny was still a kid, they all were, meaning he'd pass this meal up for some freedom. he wondered if eden had a solution for his thoughts.

    "eden," he looked down, unsure of asking her such a thoughtful question "how are we going to survive from here on?".

    eden swallowed hard.

    in all honesty, she spent her time thinking about the same question whilst changing her appearance earlier and finding the worst answer, yet the only one that had made sense at the time.

    "ya know bonnie and clyde johnny?"

    "yes, what are you going on about this is an important que-"

    "-and im answering it...i'm not saying me and dal should be robbing banks in order to make a living but maybe start a small company." she placed johnny's food in front of him.

    "eden cmon just tell me, you're confusing me man."

    "drugs johnny, we need to sell drugs. you're staying out of it though."

    "well what the hell am i gonna do? and that was seriously the best thing you came up with...wow." johnny felt disappointment rise.

    "john honey, you don't understand that we can't become completely normal people, you may have that chance though, you could enroll in school or at least do some type of labour work?" she sighed, "i don't know it's just what feels reasonable in this moment i don't even know how that type of shit works."

    johnny fell silent for a few minutes, chewing on his food leaving eden to stand in the corner. she felt inferior, confused as well. she couldn't find out how her plan would work out, or how she'd even tell her boyfriend.

    "..listen ed, i don't know you'd pitch your big idea to dal but i do know he'll have the answers okay? i don't really know how to feel about this man."

    "i'll talk to him later, im sorry about all of this you know i am, but i couldn't leave you behind.."

    johnny mumbled an 'i know' before eden walked past him sighing. 

    she made her way in bed next to a knocked out dallas. eden laid her head on his chest carefully staring down at his body. zoning out, she thought of her life before everything, texas, the boys, steve, dean, her parents, her boyfriend.

    everything.

    she missed the slight innocence other than the drug habit she had developed like any other teenager of her time. she was free and happier than she may have thought she was at the time. she wished she took more advantage of her childhood even when it was taken away from her. she let school and her mental stability slip through her fragile hands that constantly shook from the never-leaving anxiety that consumed her every single thought and action. being a little kid is something everyone could take back, and the thought of having that love, that warmth, that feeling of home with two parents was truly missed no matter what.

    it just hurt more now.

    the brunette under the girls' head shifted, groaning a bit.

    "hey sweetheart, you awake?" dallas looked down at his everything.

   "yea dal, you up to talking though?".

    "spit it out babe, im all ears."

     here goes nothing, right?