Arrest Me Officer part 3

Kartik blew the candle then popped his head up."finally I was just about to give up on you" he said seeing her just enter into his van. "Fine I'll go then" he heard her say. "Hey,hey chill" he went to her and stopped her opening the door she looked up at him. "Seeing you makes all my tension vanish my hottie" she said then cupped his face.

"Good now come on" he said taking her hand they shared a peck as they held hands walking further inside "you did all this?" She said seeing the table decorated. "Well..I'm not the romantic type but after dating you girl, you make me feel all soft inside I guess" she smiled "awww that's so sweet" she said with a giggle. "You got late though?" He asked her whilst removing her cap and work belt.

"Hmm I couldn't even get changed for our date" he smiled and pulled her forward with one hand. "But I find you really sexy in your cop outfit" she looked away shyly whilst holding his waist. "Anyways I'll serve up come babe" he made her sit down on the chair she made her hair open feeling relaxed.

"Relax I'll just come" she nodded her mind was still on the night's event where she felt she missed out on making an arrest she had the guy but he wa stronger and so Shawn got him instead and the praise of making an arrest too.

"Right here we go.." he said coming with a tray. "This is really nice" he smiled at her words sitting opposite her. "Its your favourite from what you told me" she nodded "yes baby falafel wrap" she smiled he poured them a drink. "So what kept you from coming over earlier?" He asked whilst eating. She swallowed her bite and nodded "work but I don't really want to talk about it and ruin my night, right now let's just focus on us?" She caressed his hand.

"Yeah me and cop chat don't really mix well" he said clearing his throat. "Obviously you aren't the abiding by the law type" she said. "I won't disagree there" he said. "This is really tasty and these garlic and cheese slices did you personal make them?" She asked him. He nodded "yeah and the fries and the salad all of it i did during the early evening" she took a sip of her drink. "You impress me Mr Goenka what other talent do you have?" He grinned "stick with me babe and you'll find out shortly" he winked making her blush.

"There is still dessert coming so keep some space" he said and she giggled. "Your spoiling me with all this good food" she said. Kartik adjusted his open shirt and then looked at her. "Naira you deserve to be spoilt" she held his hand as they finished dinner. "That was brilliant babe" she said relaxing in her seat. "I'll get dessert" he said in excitement. " hmm? no no I can't eat anymore" she protested. "One spoon?" He pouted.

"Ok fine.." he went to the kitchen and got the plate. "One Kartik original Tiramisu for my girl" Naira saw him with the plate. "My fave!" She squealed. "Right girl" he placed it in front of her then sat next to her. "I'll feed you one spoon and you do the same" he said. She nodded "ok sounds good" he then pulled her hand. "Sit on my lap first" she got up and sat on his lap and kept one hand around his shoulder.

He fed her 1st "how is it?" She chewed and her eyes lit up. "Wow this is heavenly" she said he pecked her lip. "Mmm even better" he commented to which she giggled sweetly. "You feed me too" he said giving her the spoon. "Ever thought of being a chef?" She said and his eyes went a bit cold. "No um not really something I think about.." he said ,she didn't click on at his change in mood.

"Do you have a early start tomorrow morning?" She nodded "yeah but it's ok I can stay a bit longer" she said. "Seriously you have magic in your fingers your made to make food" she looked at his all of a sudden serious expression. "What's wrong?" She asked putting the spoon down she got off his lap."Maybe, maybe not I don't want to talk about it right now so.. he said getting up now too.

"Right I guess I should get going.." he held her hand "didn't you say you will stay a bit longer?" She nodded "yeah but I think.. he kept a finger on her lip. "I like having you here.." he admitted then took her in a hug. "Hmm I like being with you too" she said hugging him. "Well that's settled then" he said then pushed her loose strands to the back. "I've not actually seen this place properly" she said curiously and went off.. "Naira wait" he said as she walked off.