But your my student part 10 (last)

Naira acted like miss confident but Kartik could see her expression she was nervous "baby" he said caressing her cheek and Naira pulled him closer sealing her lips with his and knotting her fingers behind his head. Kartik's manhood was not backing down he needed to make her comfortable though. "What, what's wrong?" She asked as he broke the kiss.

"Do your thing" she commented which made him chuckle "do my thing?" He said laughing into her neck "yeah" she giggled "your thing with your" he lifted his head and met her eyes. "My thing?" He asked teasingly "yes only then we can do it" she said with a blush.

"You know" he said whilst lovingly moving the hairstrands from her eyes. "I should have been your science teacher because we have chemistry" Naira giggled "please tell me that wasn't your pick up line" she said and he suddenly kissed her lips, now they started kissing passionately. "Ahh,mm.." she shrieked as she felt  his member slightly inside her. "Baby relax your muscles ok" he said whilst rubbing her thigh. "Hmm" she replied he kissed her temple then whispered in her ear " I love you so much Naira, thank you for coming into my life" his words were making her smile and he felt her relax down there.

"I love you too Kartik.." she trailed off "mmm, ahhh" she expressed as he rubbed her clit "listen baby just hold on my shoulders" he said and she gripped them then entered her in one go. "Ah!" She said but she wasn't in that much pain because he was caressing her bundle of nerve ends which was turning her on. "You ok?" He asked whilst he gentle thrust her. Naira nodded and felt her slight pain turn to pleasure. "Is it paining?" He asked which was absolutely sweet and considerate of him. "Not that much" she said he kissed her lips and increased his pace.

"Ahh, ahh" Naira moaned  gripping his nape as he made love to her. "Ahh sweetheart" he said "are you close?" He asked her but she didn't understand. "Close?" She asked him and he smiled then kissed her temple "I feel you" he said then started to kiss her lips they were both at it for another 20 minutes and both a moaning mess. "Kartik..ahh I.. " she moaned and felt relaxed and he pulled out and came onto his back.

Naira was breathless and looking around he came on his side and rubbed her belly "Are you ok?" He asked, she turned to him and nodded then leaned close and kissed his lips. "You want to do it again?" She asked him and Kartik grinned "you my gorgeous girl" he said pulling her on top " must have read my mind" she giggled "great minds think alike" she said whilst caressing his shoulders he covered them with a blanket and whilst saying let's do it again they fell asleep.

The next morning Kartik woke up with a smile he turned to his side and saw the most pretty sight his Naira sleeping in a curve with the bed cover around her chest

The next morning Kartik woke up with a smile he turned to his side and saw the most pretty sight his Naira sleeping in a curve with the bed cover around her chest. He leaned down and pecked her lips he then got up and had a shower. An hour passed and Naira stirred feeling her shoulder was moist she turned and saw Kartik kissing it"oh shit I have school" she yelled sitting up and Kartik sat on the edge of the bed. "I have to go attend a meeting" he said running his fingers through her hair "but you come by later?" He suggested. "Yeah ok but I don't have any clothes here.." she said looking around.