But your my student part 9

Kartik couldn't stop grinning after they confessed their feelings to each other last night. He just finished his afternoon meeting. "Right we are all off to see the grand canyon except for Naira..which reminds me someone needs to stay back" said Mrs Howard. "What's this Naira is unwell?" He asked in concern. "Yea she is feeling feverish so its best that she takes a rest" said Claire.

"Right all the students are on the bus and.. Kartik would you mind staying behind in case her parents call and enquire on her?" Kartik nodded he was about to volunteer to stay behind but this worked it self out without him having to say anything. "Great we will be back around 6pm" said another teacher. "Melanie where is Naira and anything you want me to take or pass on to her?" He asked.

"Naira is in her room just check up on her from time to time" she told him. "Yeah sure thing" he replied. Shortly the bus left from there. "Naira, my baby isn't well?" He felt a bit worried so he quickly went off he reached her cabin and let himself inside. "Miss Singhania?" He called then went up the stairs. "Kartik that sounds like your voice I'm in my room it's just on the left" she called.

Kartik burst in through the door "baby you okay?" He asked she sat up in the bed "not really but your here so.." he rushed over and sat next to her he cupped her face. "What happened?" He asked. "I needed my EpiPen but I'm fine now" he sighed in relief. "Thank god" he kissed her temple Naira smiled feeling his love for her.

He then adjusted her pillow "Right can I get you anything, water, a cup of tea any food?" She cupped his face "Relax I am fine now" she assured him he nodded with a smile then held her hands "Listen they are gone for the rest of the afternoon I have been instructed to look after you" he said. Naira smiled "ok then" she said encircling his neck.

She locked eyes with him "look after me then" she said then pecked his lips. "Naira.. he said whilst kissing her lips she leaned back and he came on top of her whilst they kissed hungrily he was lost in the moment then it dawned on him. "Naira" he said lifting him self off her slightly. "Looking here and there" she held his face "babe what's wrong?" She asked him.

"I'm suppose to be responsible and look what I am doing" he said getting off her. Naira sat up adjusting her open hair. "I love you but this is your room and right now your my student and my duty is to look after you" he said standing a few steps away from her Naira sighed "Kartik chill it's ok I get it" she smiled at him. Kartik ruffled his hair "you do?" He asked to which she nodded. "Yes its risky and I won't get my guy into any trouble" she said making him smile.

"So grown up of you baby" he said Naira giggled "yes I can be and I know what your job means to you so for the rest of the trip I will keep my distance" she said to him "what? Wait I didn't mean- he said but then her phone started ringing. "Hello mumma..so you heard.. I am fine now.. " she said explaining to her mother that she was feeling better now.

Kartik felt a bit awkward that she was talking to her parents so he gestured to her he is going to go.. Naira nodded to him and continued her call. "Is papa there?" she asked on the phone he heard this as he shut her door. A few hours passed and he came back to check on Naira. "Naira it's me are you okay?" He asked her. "Sir what brings you by?" Kartik cleared his throat "your all back then that's good um is Naira feeling better?" he enquired.

"Yeah we are all heading out" said Naira who was all dressed up.

Her look