𝐭𝐰𝐨 » 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Candice entered the bar, putting on her best confident look, she sat over at the bar next to another person. Ray looked over and bits his lips smugly, looking the young woman up and down. "Can I get a margarita? Thank you." Candice asks sweetly and the bartender nods before getting ready to make it.

"Put that on my tab." Ray says, and Candice turns over to him with a fake smile. "You are so sweet, thank you." Ray smiled and turned his body to face her, "What's your name pretty thing?" Ray flirts, making Candice mentally groan in annoyance.

"I'm Candice, Candice Forbes. You must be Ray, Ray Sutton?" She smirks when his face becomes alarmed, making him look at her with skepticism. "Who are you?" He leans over, making her roll her eyes and grab his arm pushing him into the bar table. Gripping his arm harshly whilst Klaus walks in with a smug smirk.

"I've been looking everywhere for you. We started in Florida, Pensacola. I met a young chap there who you used to work with before you moved to Memphis, now he directed me to two lovely young women. And they led me here, to you." Klaus mused, making Candice roll her eyes and grip his arm harsher.

" I think I'll be going." Ray grunted, trying to push her away from him. Klaus chuckled when Ray hit Candice in the arm. "I should've warned you about my little friend here. She has quite the temperamental problem." Candice grunted and kneed him in the stomach and banged his head into the table, then threw him to Klaus who held him.

"I love seeing her like this, especially when she's drunk. It's quite the show, go on love." Candice smacked Ray across the face and took him from Klaus, then threw him into a table, breaking it to pieces. "That was for looking at my ass. You pig." She kicked him again and was now pulled back by Klaus who chuckled. "Calm down love. We need him." She grunted and moved to sit back down whilst Klaus picked up Ray.