𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 » 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

"Candice, we need your help." There it was. The girl could never get one ounce of rest in this family. "Bloody hell. A girl can't wallow in self pity in the room she once shared with her dead lover?" Elijah inhales sharply at the casual mention of his brother. He didn't expect Candice to mention Kol as much as she did. Candice sat up, her body wrapped in the sheets as she stared at the portrait of herself that hung on the wall. "I can still feel him, Elijah. I feel him, yet I have no idea where he is."

Elijah cleared his throat, stepping inside the room, he leaned against the wall in front of her. "Perhaps, it could just be your subconscious. You loved him. You were connected to him. Maybe, it's your way of handling your grief." He suggests. It wasn't a bad theory, but it didn't explain the ring. It glowed, before her own eyes. Candice sighs, pulling the covers off of her. "I suppose you could be right. Anyways, what can I do for you? As long as it doesn't involve magic, I'm your girl."

Elijah gave her a look and she groaned, walking over to her wardrobe to change for the day. Candice quickly changed before walking out of the bathroom, seeing Elijah and Niklaus sitting on the sofa in front of the coffee table. "I would like to clarify, my mother is still somehow haunting me from the bloody grave. I can try to help you the best to my abilities, but if she doesn't agree with this, she will stop me." Candice kneeled down in front of the table, setting up the dark objects she was going to channel.

"We need you to locate the white oak stake," Niklaus explained.

Candice exhaled, "oh yes, she's definitely not going to like that." Candice clears her throat, shutting her eyes and chanting under her breath. The two brothers watched with curious eyes. Blood began to spill from her eyes, she continued, fighting against her mother to try and locate the stake. Blood begins to spill from her nose and ears, she didn't seem to care, but the two Mikaelson's did. "Candice, stop the spell!"

Hayley entered the room hearing all the commotion. "What's going on?"

Elijah looks towards her as Klaus tries to get through to Candice with his words. "Her mother is manipulating her magic, if she doesn't stop soon, it will kill her." Elijah stood up, remembering that Kol had a few objects lying around that would bring Candice back if she ever got lost in a spell. "Hayley, there is a silver box lying around in this room. Help me find it, now."