𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 » 𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

"Come with me. Play along." She whispers into his ear. Candice had grabbed Kol's wrist, dragging him into the room where Anthony was being kept. Marcel's eyes went to her as she pushed Kol into the chair beside Anthony. "Marcel, do be a dear and keep an eye on him. I need to work on this spell over here." Candice instructs, taking a seat at the table in the corner, an open grimoire and over objects set nearby. Kol huffs, feeling as though he was being treated like a child.

"Now we can keep doing this as long as you want, or...," Anthony winces, letting out a groan when Marcel pulls out the knife he previously lodged in his hand. Marcel bites into his hand, forcefully feeding Anthony his blood. "I can kill you now and turn you into a brand-new baby vampire." Marcel threatens as he holds the knife to Anthony's throat, Kol watching in amusement. "Go on. Do it. Esther's got plans for me whether I like it or not. If I die, she'll just pop me into another body. Though I doubt anyone would care that much if the death was permanent."

Marcel moves away the knife when he notices Candice give him a look. "What are you really up to, hmm, and what's it got to do with Davina?" Kol looks down, chuckling to himself at Marcel's parental issues. Anthony snickers, sharing a look with Kol. "You're afraid I'm gonna break her little heart. That's downright paternal of you, Marcellus. You sound like my sister, when it came to you and...the lovely Rebekah." Marcel grows angry, lifting his hand to kill the witch until Candice throws out her hand, Marcel freezing.

"Easy, Marcel, easy." Klaus interferes, entering the room whilst Candice drops her hand to release him. "Let's give Anthony a little longer to decide before we lop off his head, hmm? Same as Kol, I presume." Klaus comments, taking a spare glance at the working Candice. Marcel points to his sire, "comments like that. They already think that you don't care." Anthony and Kol both glance up at the hybrid as Marcel returns to Klaus's side. "Is that so, brothers?"

Anthony ignores him as Kol spoke up. "You only daggered me a dozen times. You already cared more for Marcel than you did for me." Candice looked away, recalling the dozens of arguments she and Kol used to have about that exact topic. "Well, I didn't realize I'd hurt your feelings," Klaus said, his hand firmly behind his back. "Well, that's the thing isn't it, Nik? You don't know squat about me. Hell, Anthony knows more about me and he's not even my blood." Kol said, exchanging a look with the other witch. It was quite true. Anthony knew a lot about Kol.